Chapter 31

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Zico pov ~ 

After Jimin ran away Namjoon wanted to follow but yoongi soon convinced him to leave Jimin alone for the moment. "We've been following him everywhere we need to give him time to think things over and decide what he wants to do," Yoongi said sitting Namjoon down. "I thought we were friends again ," Namjoon said looking down. "Jimin said he didn't forgive us," I said looking at them ," at least he doesn't forgive me," I said looking down. "I need some time to myself," I said walking away, the group wanted to come but I told Kyung to watch them and make sure they stay with Bts.

 I walked over to my favorite coffee shop. I didn't order anything but I loved to sit here and watch the people. They were all so...normal.  I've never been normal though. I've always been known as that weird kid. That stupid kid. That kid who doesn't know anything. Just because I'm different. I like to rap, I like to write lyrics about how good I am to make myself feel better. I like to have fun and be crazy. I don't care if I'm different from other people anymore. But I remember when I would do anything to be called normal by people. That includes bullying the only kid who could take my place as the weird kid. 

Suddenly I heard the bell ring above the door and somebody walked in. I turned to see it was Jimin. He sat at a table a few down from me he must not of noticed me. I saw he was limping, probably from being kicked so hard. He lifted up his shirt and I saw his stomach was bruising. He must of been in pain because he was holding his stomach. That boy never did anything to anybody. It's all my fault, it started with me. If I would of just took the bullying myself he wouldn't have to deal with this.

*flashback*
*first day of preschool*

"Haha it's the weird kid" 

I'm always the weird kid. I was just sitting in the circle and getting pushed around like usual when a short boy walked in. "Oh hello are you zimin?"The teacher asked. All of us started laughing. "It's Jimin ma'am" the boy said looking down. "Oh sorry Jimin take a seat" the teacher lady said. He was the perfect volunteer for this . I would not be known as the weird kid anymore . 

The bell for lunch rang and I saw the short kid sitting alone. I walked up to him and started saying mean things to him. He started crying and I made fun of him for that too. Other kids were around and they were laughing with me. Finally I wasn't the one being laughed at. 

Then BTS the scary 3rd graders came up and we all left but people started hanging out with me after that. I even gained my own crew.

*end of flashback*

I made that boy cry and I started this. What if he would of really killed himself? What would I of done? It would be my fault. 

I looked back over to Jimin. He was staring off into space . I saw tears falling down his eyes. It reminded me of that first day of school. But this time it wasn't funny. It had never been funny. His eyes were sad. I wish I could do something. I wish I could take it back.