Chapter 44

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jin pov ~~

Jackson pulled over and he walked back to our car to tell Namjoon something. Namjoon's eyes got big and if looks could kill I swear it would be his. Namjoon finally nodded and Jackson ran back to the car and drove off , fast. Namjoon stepped on the pedal and suddenly we were speeding. "What's wrong?" Jungkook said. Namjoon pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hello 9-1-1?" He said. "There's a boy on the side of the road near the forest. He's been hurt very badly. I don't know the address but it's a small clearing on the side of the forest there's a boy almost dead you can't miss it." He said quite angry. Everybody in the car started freaking out. "Calm down boys it'll be okay," I said to them trying to figure out the situation.

After a few minutes on the phone Namjoon hung up. "N-Namjoon hyung, is Jimin okay?" I heard Jungkook ask worried. "No Jungkook, he's not. JB hurt him real bad. We're on our way too him right now don't worry," Namjoon said trying to stop from yelling. His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he sped up. I layed my head against the back of the seat and tried to calm down.

Would Jimin be okay? I tried to push any dark thoughts out of my head. How could I calm the other members down if even I'm scared. I closed my eyes. It felt like an eternity before the car came to a stop. I heard gasps in the back of the seat and I was too scared to open my eyes and see the damage. All the members ran outside and finally I convinced myself to open my eyes.

I regretted it as soon as I did. Jimin was unconscious and bloody. The only part of his face not covered in blood was his eyes which were closed. I slowly got out of the car and followed Namjoon. Namjoon got down and checked his pulse. I looked at him with worried eyes. "He's still breathing," Namjoon said. The other members began to cry and it broke my heart that I couldn't protect them from this. I was so worried about myself I forgot to worry about Jimin.

The ambulance came and put Jimin on a gurney and closed the ambulance doors. "What's his situation?" Namjoon asked the paramedics. They explained that he had a few broken ribs and his face was very bruised and his nose was broken but the real seriousness was in the lack of air he had. They explained that Jimin must've been choked and that he's currently in a dream like state. They said they would call us when he was ready for visitors and just like that they were gone.

I looked around all I saw was chaos. Namjoon, Zico, and Jackson were all whispering to eachother but I could tell they were panicked and as the current leaders they didn't even know what to do. The eldests were comforting the maknaes. Well, I was sitting here panicked so Suga stepped in and comforted Jungkook. All around were tears and worry. This was all my fault. If I hadn't of been so upset about the member's ignoring me I would've got to Jimin before any of this happened. If he died it was on my hands. Just like it was last time.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went to take a walk. A normal walk would be a mile or so but for me I had walked at least 10 miles before I Started to get tired. I then came across a small suburb. There were a lot of elders in this neighborhood. I talked to one of them and they said they were going to go play bingo. One sweet lady came up to me and said," We don't get young men here a lot. Are you one of that young man's friends? He lives here and he looked very upset when he got here. Oh what's his name , JB I believe. Very sweet boy but he's not here a lot," she said before her husband helped her into the car.

JB? He was here. I was never a violent person but this had gotten personal a long time ago. I marched in and threw the doors open. I marched up the stairs. When I threw open the doors I was horrified. I saw JB and he was on a step holding a piece of rope. That's when I realized he was going to try to hang himself....