Chapter 35

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jackson pov~~
I don't understand why they didn't kick me out too. I mean, I bullied Jimin also. 
"Guys," I said coming to a stop. They turned towards me. 
"Aren't you going to kick me out of the group ? I bullied Jimin before too," I said confused. 
Jr walked up to me.
"You did but, you're sorry. You are sorry aren't you?" He asked second guessing. 
"Of course I'm sorry" I said looking at him. 
"JB isn't sorry though, he is too full of himself to care about others. And I thought his parents were full of themselves. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree I guess," he said before we continued walking. 

I never beat Jimin up that bad or anything. Most of the time it was just threats. If he didn't do my homework i'd threaten to hurt him but the most id do is push him and tell him not to do it again. I didn't like hurting Jimin. But I was the BADBOY. The one who never listened. And if I did the homework myself id lose all my respect. And if I asked nicely for somebody to do it id also lose my respect. So I had to do what I had to do. 

*flashback* 
The teacher handed us our homework assignment. We had to write a 5 paragraph essay about World War 2 and I haven't read a single thing about it. I bumped my table partner Namjoon ," yo what do I do I Havnt studied any of this," I said. He looked over to me and then behind me ," Make Jimin do it he's the smartest kid in school , plus he'll cower before you if you threaten him a little bit."

I looked behind me to see a very small Jimin with his face in a book. I cleared my throat as he looked up, he looked me in the eye and quickly looked down. The bell rang and I had two options , make Jimin do it and I pass and can play sports or, do it myself and get kicked off every sports team. 

Making my decision I walked up to Jimin who was gathering up his things. The teacher had left the room so I gave him a tiny push. His glasses fell off and he looked up at me. Shakily, he grabbed his glasses and put them back on. He tried to walk past me but I put my hand on his chest and kept him from moving. 

"Listen here kid, who are you most scared of in this school, is it Namjoon, Jb , maybe Zico?" I asked casually. He looked down and started stuttering ,"y-you" was all he said. "Now why is that?" I asked forcing him to look at me. "Y-You're the strongest kid in S-school and y-you could hurt m-me really bad," he said barely audible. "That's right," I smirked ," and you're going to write this essay for me or I really am gonna hurt you really bad," I said shoving the paper into his arms. "Got it?" I said getting closer. 

He didn't say anything just nodded his head. "Good boy," I said patting his head ," because if you don't you'll have to deal with me , and I'll hurt you worse than any of the others ," I said walking out of class. That was the last I saw of him that day. 

The next day he came and handed me my homework. I didn't hurt him or anything I just turned the paper in. I got an A+ on it. Meanwhile, he failed his essay because he didn't have time to do his report and mine also.

I was selfish and made him do my homework every single day. I knew he was scared of me. I knew he really did think I was scarier than the rest. I could tell in his eyes. I knew I was strong and I knew I could break the boy if I wanted to. I think he knew that too. 

*end of flashback*

I don't want to be that way anymore. Because of me Jimin is failing all of his classes. Because of Zico Jimin never made any friends. Because of Namjoon Jimin couldn't go anywhere without being beat up. Because of Jb I've never seen Jimin smile once, because JB made Jimin hate himself. All of us are the reasons why Jimin is suicidal. It's not one person , it's all of us. 

Everybody is at fault. And I find it funny that none of us even thought about that until Jimin tried to kill himself. I guess the phrase "funny how when your dead people start to listen" is actually true...

:A/N Heyy lovelies haha I'm back with a Jackson chapter. I orginally planned for Jackson to be a big character but I guess as the story progressed I forgot about him. I hope you guys like it haha... Anyways I guess my question for you guys is ,  what do you think of Jackson?