Chapter 25

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov-
I heard the door knock. Namjoon went to get the door. I stared at the dining table I was sitting at. Looking at the beautiful of paint and how each scratch must have a amazing story. I heard a lot of footsteps come in. I saw Jin tense up next to me making me wonder. As I looked up I saw.... Them. Block b and got7..... I completely forgot after I left all three groups became buddies. I didn't know whether it was Jin who was scared or me. All I felt was the negative energy that washed over me. I jumped up but Jhope pushed me down again. I hid my face behind my books but Jin pulled them away. "Jimin. You have to confront this now,"  Namjoon said loudly. I was so angry I didn't feel anything. Except anger. Anger that my friends left me for these jerks. Anger that they're trying to make me be friends with the people that ruined my life since preschool. The people that made me lose everything. The people who made me depressed in the first place. The people who broke me. I pushed Jhope out of the way who was holding me down. I grabbed my bag and ran out. I ran across the street to my house. Quickly running upstairs and locking my bed room door. I heard them come in the house. I guess I forgot to lock the front door. They started banging on the door. I layed on my bed putting in my headphones to block the banging. I grabbed my sketch book silently drawing. I loved dancing but art was another way to calm me down too. I had my paintings all around my room. I drew the bird sitting on the tree outside of my window. I wish I could be like that bird. Never having to wait for someone to hurt me. Being able to leave my problems and go somewhere else. Somewhere without pain. Somewhere happy. After about a hour everything got quiet. I had finished drawing and was now just coloring it in with colored pencils. I knew they were still there. I would know if they left. I wondered what they were doing. I sat up taking my headphones out and staring at the door. Before I knew it the lock was being picked and the door opened. And in came Bts block b and got7. In my own house. In my room not even my mother is allowed in. My safe haven just came crashing down.