Chapter 47

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~
(A/n I Havnt researched comas much but I do remember you can dream and think in them so that's what's gonna happen)

I don't remember much. I remember Apologizing to JB for being born. But other than that it was just... Darkness. I couldn't move. I tried and tried but my body wouldn't move. It was like my worst nightmare. I was by myself. I couldn't feel my body I was just.. Still.  Was I dead? I didn't want to die. I used to but now I had friends, I had a loving mother, I had something to live for and it was going to be taken away from me. If I could cry I would but I was just surrounded by the thoughts in my head. I screamed but nobody heard me. Nobody was there. I writhed and screamed in terror. I felt like the demons would come to get me any second. I was scared of the dark.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore I closed my eyes. And when I opened them again I was back in my room. I knew I hadn't of been asleep it felt too real. Was I going crazy? I hopped out of bed and ran through my door. Then I was at school.

The kids were laughing. They were coming for me. That's when I saw BTS. They were coming for me too. Maybe they would know what was going on. "Tell me what's going on Namjoon please!" I screamed to him. But as he got closer I saw this darkness in his eyes I havnt seen for a while. He threw me against the locker. The other members laughed.

I looked to Jungkook who yelled to me ,"You're worthless! You're a nothing!" He screamed. I sunk to the ground. They continued calling me horrible things. Block b joined in too. Got7 came along and JB continued to throw me around. It was like my world was crashing down. I covered my ears and cried. I begged,screamed for them to stop but it was like they didn't hear me. This must've been a dream. This has to be. When would I wake up? How much of this would I have to take?

I Havnt had nightmares for a while why were they coming back? Why did this one feel so... Real. Just when I thought the beating wouldn't stop I heard something.

It was crying. I recognized that crying. Mom? It couldn't be. I've never heard my mom cry. She was the toughest person I knew. Even when dad left her she didn't shed a tear. I knew if my mom cried something was really wrong. Was this another part of the nightmare? Maybe this wasn't even a nightmare.

Maybe I really was dead.... Maybe this was my personal hell. But I never did anything wrong. So why, why was this happening to me? I cried harder and harder begging for someone to hold me. I couldn't be left alone. Last time I was left alone I tried to jump off a bridge. I just wanted to wake up. Please let me wake up...