Chapter 53

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Namjoon pov~~

We shut our eyes as I slowly opened the door. When we walked in we heard the beeping of the machines. It was hard to believe that those machines were keeping Jimin alive.

Finally we got the courage to look at the bed. Jimin's eyes were closed and it hard to even tell he was breathing. He had bruises all over his face from JB, and neck had bruises around it from where JB's hands were. Everybody was completely silent. I put my hand on Jimin's hand and it hurt to see him in such a state.

The other members were circled around him. His dark black hair was tangled from not being brushed.  I made it a mental note to bring him a hairbrush next time. It was 5 minutes of saying nothing before the doctor came in. "You know he can hear you boys right? Since he's in a mild coma your words will echo through his dreams. He has no idea what's going on now and sitting around saying nothing isn't going to help," the doctor said shaking his head. "Wait so he can hear everything we say he just can't respond?" Jungkook asked the doctor. The doctor nodded before closing the door on his way out.

"Well should we tell him?" V muttered. "What that he's in a coma?" Suga said sarcastically. "We miss you Jiminie, please wake up!" Jungkook yelled. We then noticed Jimin's heart rate was speeding up. He must've been in another nightmare. Maybe it would stop if we told him.

I bent down close to his ear before whispering,""You're in a coma, the Doctors said you can hear me but you can't respond. I know you're in a nightmare right now but it's not real. Don't be scared Jimin. I'm here."
Maybe if we said it softly his nightmare would end. "It's working," j-hope gasped as his heart rate got back down to normal. The doctor knocked saying visiting hours were almost over. When we decided to leave Jungkook said he would be out in a minute. I closed the door behind us and let Jungkook have his space.

Jungkook pov~
I sat on a chair that was close to Jimin. I held Jimin's hand which is something I never did. Jimin used to always try to grab mine but I never let him. I smiled remembering all the moments Jimin tried to hold my hand and he would pout when I moved it. Jimin was cute. I looked at Jimin's face. He was all bruised but yet he was still the most beautiful person in the world to me. It hurt seeing him like this.

What was he having a nightmare about? When he woke up would he still want to be friends with us? I shook my head as the tears were about to fall. I looked at the clock which showed I only has a few more minutes. I bent down and kissed Jimin on the cheek. I never said this before but I felt now it was right. "I love you Jimin," I sobbed letting go of his hand. I wiped the tears from my eyes and stood up.

I looked at the heart monitor which showed Jimin's heart rate was speeding up again. I smiled because I knew this time , it wasn't about the nightmare. I closed the door behind me before chasing the other members.

Taehyung pov~~
I couldn't believe this was happening to Jimin. He was innocent, he always made sure everyone around him were okay. He would never hurt anybody so why, why did we all hurt him? I wish I could blame this just on JB but we were all a part of this. Jimin didn't deserve us. If he found other friends maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Jimin deserved so much more. Instead his only friends are the people who beat him for years.

I miss seeing Jimin smile. Whenever I was sad Jimin made me feel better. Jin was good too but he was like a mother to me. Jimin was my bestfriend, Jungkook was great and all but he was like my little brother who was important to me but he just didn't understand serious matters. Jimin acted mature for his age. He knew everything about everyone and he tried so hard to make friends with as many people as he could. He only wanted to make people happy. Jimin isn't the same.

I've seen him smile 2 times in 4 months. Before you could never ever make Jimin sad or even cry. If you were mean to him he tried to help you because he knew you were hurting. In fact I didn't even see Jimin cry till the day we stopped being his friends.

*flashback*
We followed Namjoon. He was angry and nobody wanted anything to do with Namjoon when he was angry. "I don't understand why you did that Jimin didn't do anything lets go back and apologize," Jin said. Jin was the only one who could stand up to Namjoon.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Jimin is no longer our friend. He deserved to be thrown around like that. Don't you dare go back and apologize or I will kick you out of the group too," Namjoon said. He turned cold after that day. I turned around to see Jimin who was on his on the road. Namjoon had just pushed him off the road and we watched him hit his head.

We joined in on kicking him in the sides. Now he was just sitting up crying. I had never seen tears fall from his eyes. Any minute I thought Jimin would run up and hug us and try to put some sense in Namjoon like he always did. He never did though, he got up and ran home crying.

*end of flashback*

Namjoon turned into a cold monster after that and we were too scared to say anything so instead we joined in, we were the wrong ones. Not JB not Zico , all of us. It's our fault Jimin is this way. We deserve to be in this coma, not him.