Chapter 7

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Namjoon pov
Finally the bell rang for my second class.The one that I had with Jimin. I made sure that all my classes were with BTS and that we were in the same senior class Jimin had. As we walked inside we sat in our desks and waited for Jimin .

He slowly walked inside as we stayed still for a minute. Then we started saying mean things to him. Things like he was worthless and needs to die. We always said stuff to him but we were in a really bad mood because of the F we all got on our test last period so we kicked the comments up a level. After about five minutes I saw tears welling up in his eyes. Was he about to cry again? I looked at the other members who saw it too. They were telling each other and me to cut it out, especially Jin who we knew secretly didn't like that we bullied Jimin. Seriously though? They were telling me to stop?

I continued on as if nothing happened. Jimin finally grabbed his stuff and walked out. Jin got up and ran after him. Everybody glared at me. Wait was I suppose to feel 
bad? Well I didn't. I rolled my eyes and turned to the teacher. Nobody cares enough to feel bad for Jimin. Well, besides Jin who cared about almost everybody . That really got on my nerves sometimes.

After about a half hour Jin walked in worried. "Yo dude how is Jimin?"V said staring at Jin. I looked back at him to wonder why he was asking about Jimin. He saw me glare at him so he shut up. Jin just walked by and sat in his seat quiet for the rest of the period.After a few more stupid periods it was finally lunch. We sat at our table as we saw Jimin sit down.

Got7 suddenly walked up to Us. "Hey do you wanna bother Jimin with us?" Jb said to me. "Well of course I do. Is that even a question?" I said smirking. I got up but the others didn't stand up till I gave them the death glare. We walked up to Jimin who was talking to himself. He went to grab a apple but JB walked up and grabbed it from him. He started saying something to Jimin but all I payed attention to was the open milk at the table next to me. I grabbed it and thought of a idea. I poured it on his head as all of got7 and BTS started laughing, again besides Jin who was still quiet.

Jimin grabbed his backpack and ran out. I was guessing to his house but I really didn't care . All I cared about was how vixx and infinite kept laughing, even Sungjong and Leo were laughing and they never laughed at anything. The bell rang and we walked to class. We didn't see Jimin for the rest of the day but we usually never did after we beat him up at lunch or embarrassed him in front of the school.