Chapter 71

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Suga POV ~

We didn't want the other members to come because we felt this was private. So we went through the window. I made Jungkook go first since he was younger and if I fell he could catch me before I died. Luckily I got down but it took a while. We walked over to see Jimin was inside his house. "Maybe he's not up to anything? Maybe he's just in a bad mood?" I asked. Jungkook shook his head.

A few minutes later we heard Jimin go out the front door. Where would he be going this late? We stayed behind a little so it wouldn't be so obvious. I heard Jungkook step on a branch and I wanted to kill him as we ducked down into the bushes. Jimin stopped for a moment and looked around. He continued on as we followed behind. We came up on a suburb. Who was he visiting, his grandma? He came up on a huge house. Whoever owns this must be rich. We stayed in the bushes next to the street as we saw Jimin knock on the door. The person behind the door said something and Jimin told the person it was just him.

When he opened the door we gasped. JB. But it didn't look like JB. He was looking around cautiously, he was scared. I didn't know JB could be scared. It took everything in me to not jump him right then and there. When I looked to Jungkook he was just watching. Jimin quickly went inside. Why would he go inside? What if JB hurts him again? We quietly went to the window except JB closed all the curtains. "Well how are we suppose to see in now?" Jungkook asked innocently.

We went around the house until we found the back door. I tried it and luckily it was unlocked. "You're just going to break into his house ?" Jungkook whispered. I nodded before shushing him. As I opened the door I heard talking coming from another room. We came in quickly and shut the door behind us. I carefully stood in the door frame and looked around the corner.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jimin and JB sitting across from each other at the table. It was a weird scenario because it was like Jimin and JB has switched bodies. Jimin wasn't scared he actually looked quite angry and although JB was talking he was so scared you could tell he wasn't all there like how Jimin used to be. Jungkook watched behind me as we saw Jimin slam his hands on the table. "Listen just because your friends left you doesn't mean you can tell me whether my friends are real or not," he said loudly. I wouldn't call it yelling just raising his voice. We saw tears fall from JB's eyes as he ran upstairs. Jimin slammed his head on the table automatically regretting what he just said.

"What do you think happened?" Jungkook asked quietly. "I don't know,"I replied. Soon after Jimin went upstairs. We thought about going up there but right now we could get out of the house quickly without any problems so we left.

We were walking home trying to figure out what was happening. "Do we tell the members where JB is?" Kook asked. "NO! That's Jimin's secret to tell not ours. If we tell them than Namjoon would assume. We don't know the whole story. So nobody says anything got it?" I said glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and pinky promised me. We quietly snuck in the door not expecting anybody to be up. When we came in however Jhope and Namjoon were up. I forgot they had planned to spend the night writing.

We both got really nervous. "Hey guys! So did you find Jimin?" Jhope asked. Our eyes widened ," how did you know what we were doing?" I asked. He held up Jungkook's phone while Jungkook went pale. "So.... Did you find him?" He asked once more. We looked at each other before shaking our head. "Oh... Well you should get to bed," Namjoon said looking at the papers on the table. We nodded and headed upstairs. "That was close," I muttered. "Too close," he replied. "Why did you leave your phone on his bed?" I asked Jungkook as we stood in front of his bedroom door.

"I don't know I just forgot," he said looking down. "Don't forget next time Jungkook. Another big mistake like that could cost Jimin a lot of explaining. We don't want another misunderstanding like last time we did something behind namjoon's back right?" I asked. He shook his head. "Okay good. Goodnight Jungkook," I said going into my bedroom. Why would Jimin hide JB? Jin knows about it too doesn't he? Thoughts flooded my head as I laid down. Why did Jimin just have to be so difficult?