Chapter 34

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

*im skipping a week because Jimin has to recover and stuff lol*

Jimin pov ~

So it's been a week since I've been in school. When my mom would leave for her job I would have a tutor bring me my work. I pretended it was because I was sore from that beating but in all honesty I just wanted to stay away from everyone. Besides that, I've been beat up so much in my life my body is used to having to recover quickly. 

By the time my mom got home she called me downstairs. "Jimin.... I just got a phone call from your school. Why have you been skipping young man?" She said quite angry. I looked down at my feet and mumbled to her. "Speak up Jimin you know I can't hear you when you mumble," she said. 

I sighed ," because I don't want to see the kids there." 

She had a worried expression on her face as she motioned for me to sit down. 
"I thought you and the guys were friends again what happened?" She asked worried. 

"It's not that it's just.... A lot of things are changing , the bad guys are becoming good guys, the good guys are becoming bad guys, and I'm just so confused mom," I said looking up at her. 

She rested her hand on my shoulder
 ,"now I know I havn't been here all the time for you, and I almost lost you and you have no idea how much of a toll that's had on me , and I know I might sound insensitive right now but, you really need to face your fears. It's the only way to make things clear again. And if you don't do it I'm going to make you." 

I snickered ," What are you going to do?" 

"Oh sweetheart, I've already done it," she looked at me before smiling. 

My eyes widened ," WHAT DID YOU DO?" 

She looked at me," I put you in dance lessons, and I checked the student list and it seems all of your friends are in it too." 

I gulped. What was she thinking ?! Before I could beg her to take me out of the class her business phone rang. 

"Oops I have to take this, and son you are going to those lessons no matter what and facing your fears. Class starts on Monday."

She left the room and all I could do was lay down on the couch and whine. 

What was I going to do? Everybody is in that class. Ughhh why does everything bad happen to me?

: A/n yo so I don't really have anything to say but this is going to be the start of a large string of events leading up to the end  haha. Don't worry we still have a LONG ways to go plus the sequel haha. And I guess my question of the day for you (yeah I'm doing that now every time I update lol) is what do you think of Jimin's mom? Do you think she's bad and doesn't spend enough time with Jimin or do you think she's just trying her hardest to be the best parent she can be? I see it both ways so tell  me what you guys think? Okay comment and favorite lovelies 💕: