Chapter 1

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimins pov

'To the left to the right geudaero nal ttarawa son deureora gwangbok doen ' 

my alarm clock blasted Taeyang Ringa Linga instantly waking me up. Yes I was a Taeyang fan. I have been sense I was a child. I rolled over lazily slamming my alarm clock off. Ugh school. It was pure torture. Maybe I should just pretend I'm sick again. "Jimin it's time to get up your going to be late!" My mother yelled from downstairs. "Ok ok eumma I'm coming!" I lazily rolled out of bed not ready for another beating today.

 

After putting on my stupid nerd glasses I had to wear to see I got up and went to my closet. I threw on my white 2pac t-shirt and my black pants with the slits in the legs. I put on my bracelets to hide any scars. I went to the side of my bed To grab my red Adidas. I was to lazy to brush my hair so I threw on my red beanie and rushed to the bathroom. I began brushing my teeth making sure to get every side of my mouth. I looked up and saw my face which was full of bruises.I covered it up with makeup I stole from my mom's bathroom. I then just had to put on my eyeliner. It was the only thing that didn't make me feel as ugly as I really was. I knew that was stupid but it's how I felt. I knew I was hideous I mean kids wouldn't say it if it wasn't true right? "Jimin hurry up!" My mom called snapping me out of my thoughts of self hatred .

 

I took one last look in the mirror. 'Hideous' I thought and grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I tried to rush past my mom but she caught me. "Jimin don't leave without your breakfast" my mom said with the brightest smile on her face. I couldn't say no to her. I got up to the table where she set eggs and pancakes out for me. "Ok Jimin I'm leaving for work love you" she said running up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you too eumma" I said faking the best smile I could for her.

 

Once I heard that door close I ran to the trash can and threw away everything. I'm already fat I didn't need to get bigger. I quickly rushed out my backdoor. All of Bts lived across from me, they have lived there my entire life. Ever sense they started bullying me too I've had to use the backdoor and go through the forest to get to school. It took longer but at least I didn't get beat up till I actually got to school. I quickly rushed through the forest so I wasn't late , quickly dodging every tree. I finally made it to the school doors. 'Well, here goes another nightmare' I thought as I opened the doors.