Chapter 2

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

️Jimin's pov


As soon as I opened those doors everything got quiet like it always does. I walked through the hallway keeping my head down and staring at my feet. 

"Stupid"
"Fat"
"Ugly"
"Nothing"
"Ew he came to school"
"I feel bad for his parents having such a stupid and ugly son"

I heard all the snickers and comments but I kept walking like always. I was to shy and scared to actually stand up for myself. They'd probably just beat me up again anyways. Everything they said always made me want to cry. Everything they said was true. No one would ever like me. 

Once I finally got to my locker I looked around. Maybe BTS wasn't here yet. I quickly opened my locker but as soon as I did 

*Whack*
The locker door slammed on my head instantly knocking me to the ground. I put my hand on the back of my head feeling blood start to drip through my beanie. I looked up and there of course was BTS. My biggest bullies. Well they used to be my best-friends for years. Ever since my first day of preschool actually. 

:a/n ️jimin is 15 and so is Jungkook except he skipped a few grades the other Bts members are 18 :

*flashback*
"Ok baby have fun" my mother said giving me a hug.
"Ok eomma I will" I said smiling. I got out of the car and went to my classroom. All the kids were in there sitting in a circle. "Are you zimin?" A lady who I guessed was the teacher said. ",No ma'am my name is Jimin" I said shyly because all the kids were staring at me. "oh ok Jimin!come sit down with us" the teacher lady said sweetly. once it was recess I was sitting alone because I didn't know how to make friends. Ive always been the shy type. A boy with spiky blonde hair walked up to me. He looked scary. I instantly stood up. "look short stuff" the boy said angrily.

Ive always been shorter than most kids and that made it easy for me to get bullied. "My name is Zico don't mess with me or any other kid in this school you're to weird." he said hovering over me. I was so scared that i began to cry. "Aw look the baby is crying " he said mocking me. "Hey why don't you pick on someone your own size or us" someone yelled. Me and Zico both looked. They were really tall so they had to be 3rd graders. The boy who shouted had this crazy orange hair.I looked at Zico who seemed to be nervous. All six of them walked up and the boy named Zico instantly fled. The six third graders walked up to me and I was stuck there frozen. "Are you ok ?" One of the boys carrying a princess backpack said with a sweet smile. "I-im ok" I stuttered not knowing what to say. "Im Jin" The princess boy said again. "Im V!" the boy with the crazy orange hair who also had a alien backpack said. "I'm Suga" a red haired boy said calmly with a backpack that said swag on the front. What does swag mean? " Im Namjoon. Im the leader for these five boys" a boy with white hair and sunglasses said.He had just a normal black backpack. "Im J-hope I'm your hope!" A crazy boy said hugging me. "Stop it you'll scare the kid." The leader apparently named namjoon said pulling J-hope off. "I'm Jimin" I said staring at my shoes trying to get rid of the awkwardness.And the rest is history.

*end of flashback*
"Good to see you again loser" The leader namjoon said snapping me out
of the memories. V slammed the locker door while J-hope picked me up by my shirt. "Ready for your morning beating?" Namjoon said in a hissing voice that made me flinch. Namjoon saw and began laughing. 
*riiiing*
The bell went off. "Saved by the bell
loser"Jin said and walked off with the other 5. The day hasn't even started yet. I tried to wipe as much blood off as I could and rushed to class. 

:a/n you like how I put zico in there ;) he will be back I promise. And so will a bunch of other kpop groups: