Chapter 33

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin~~~

I ran for at least a couple minutes. I took the long way around the park because I saw got7 was there. They were playing basketball but I saw Jb wasn't there and that scared me more. 
It hurt to walk let alone run but I just didn't know what else to do. 

I'm just so confused. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? Let me make a list. Okay good guys: Jin. Bad guys: Everyone else. Right? I mean how do I know if the others are just pulling a prank on me? The torture could start again tomorrow and what would I do? Just take it like I always do. 

I'm a lover, not a fighter it's just how I am. 

I still wanted to think more but the pain in my side hurt so I came into the coffee shop and sat down at a booth in the corner. I felt like somebody was watching me but I didn't know who. I tried to ignore that and get back to what I was thinking. Are they all really the bad guys? 

Let's do this again. The good guys are Jin the bad guys are got7 and the rest are, well I don't know yet. 

I don't know why I'm so close to Jin either but he reminds me of my mom. I feel safe around him. 

I can't be around Jungkook because I don't know if I can protect him like I know Jin can protect me. I want to protect Jungkook but I still haven't shown him I can even save him from a fly. Trust me I know, he will get into a fist fight with a fly if it bothers him. 


One day I'll be able to protect Jungkook it just might take a while. 

I'm struggling because so many thoughts are flooding my head, is BTS on my side? Is blockb on my side? Is anybody even on my side? I don't want things to go back to the way they were. I remember all the horrible beatings, all the times I begged them to stop. How I begged everything to just stop. 


Tears came to my eyes and I couldn't hold them back Any longer. I knew I was a cry baby, but things hurt me. They always have. I didn't like fighting, I was always the most sensitive one of the group. Small,weak,scared, and sensitive. No wonder I was always a target. 

Why couldn't I be like Zico or Rap monster? I never see them cry. They're always strong. They can fight, they're not scared of anything. They're both fearless leaders. And what am I? Some pack rat I guess. 

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. My mom was home and wanted me back in time for dinner. I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up. 

Before I left I still felt eyes on me. I turned around but the only person left in the cafe at this hour was some kid with blonde hair. I couldn't see his face but he looked familiar. I shook my head and left , well limped, for home.


A/N does anybody even read these? Lol but anyways I wrote down how the rest of this story is going to play out and so far we're barely at the hahah. I'm sorry to those people who don't like long stories 😭 I just physically don't know how to make this story short haha I guess you'll just have to suffer for a while. Anyways, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PART OF MY STORY SO FAR???? Please answer hahah we're halfway done and I'd love to hear from you :) 💕 comment and favorite please ❤️❤️❤️ also in case I confuse anybody the blonde hair was Zico I just think Zico looked so BADBOY when his hair was blonde during like Nalina and Jackpot and very good and etc era.