Chapter 38

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

 Youngjae got out plates for everybody and Namjoon put food on my plate. "Eat" he said. Everybody else had already dug in and I didn't want Namjoon to embarrass me in front of everyone so I grabbed a piece of meat with my chopsticks and threw it in my
mouth. I chewed it quickly and swallowed it. 

Rap monster and the other members stared at me probably wondering if it was gonna come back up. It actually stayed with me. Sometimes I got so hungry my stomach forced itself to keep food down. 

Now knowing it would stay down I started throwing meat in my mouth faster than I could chew. I went for seconds and even thirds. When I was done I looked up to meet everybody's eyes. I knew I would probably be called fat again but I just was so hungry. I looked down in embarrassment. 

"S-sorry," I said. "Dude we're not mad were actually happy," Jungkook said to me. I looked up confused. "You're finally eating , that means you're comfortable around us. And you kept it all down which means you might be okay," Namjoon said happily. I nodded. Maybe they were right. 

Maybe I will be okay. Not because they told me I would but because I've gotten this far without these guys. I can do anything. Maybe suicide really wasn't the answer. I smiled to myself as the others finished eating. 

"Hey who wants to play basketball?"
Suga said excited for once. "Why? You always win" Taeil muttered right next to him. "Okay one game won't hurt" Namjoon said as we all stood up. 

I sat on the bench as everybody got on their teams. Half of got7 on the bts team and half on blockb's team. Those were two huge teams that's for sure. 

"Yo!" I heard Suga yell. I looked up. "Aren't you coming?" Suga said walking back towards me. I suddenly remembered when I once tried out for the basketball team after the whole losing all my friends thing happened. Turns out suga was the captain of the basketball team and he told me how horrible of a player I was. "I'll just sit on the sideline, you have enough players anyways," I said as suga sat down next to me. "Is it because of what I said to you when you tried out for the basketball team? Jimin I was lying you were one of the best players on the freshman team I felt like I was your proud father every time I saw you play," he laughed. I looked up at him,"really? So I'm not a horrible player?" I said looking in his eyes for any sign of doubt. "You're amazing Jimin," Suga said patting me on the back," now let's go play," he said tossing me the ball. 

Jin served as the coach because he didn't want to ruin his outfit playing basketball. I tossed a bunch of 3 pointers and jump shots.
It was actually really fun. I missed playing basketball with my friends. Wait.... Did I just call them my friends? 

They were all congratulating Suga after he single handedly got 3 , 3 point shots without missing. I watched them for any sign of them lying about liking me .For any sign this was a dream. For any sign that would maybe make me doubt they were really trying to be my friends. 

I looked to Zico who turned to me and smiled. A genuine smile , not one of his scary ones that meant he was about to do something horrible. And for the first time ever, my life was absolutely perfect.