Chapter 42

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jackson pov

I noticed Jimin went out to get some air. I watched as he walked unsteadily. What was wrong with him? Jimin drank water he never drank alcohol. He just wasn't that type I could tell. I decided to follow him , maybe he ate something and got really sick. He closed the door and I didn't want to come out too fast or I'd look like a stalker. And I swear Mark glares at me every time I get too close to another guy. But after waiting for somebody else to check on him I figured it was best to do it myself. 

I quickly opened the door before yelling ," Hey Jimin you alright? You looked a little wobbly," I paused when I saw JB was out there holding Jimin up and muttering something. I met eyes with him and I knew it was bad news because his eyes were very darker than ever. "Hey get away from him!" I yelled as he threw a passed out Jimin over his shoulder and threw him in his car. 

I chased after them but JB drove off. I chased him down the road but all JB did was speed up. I realized I couldn't catch them so I ran back into the house. I unplugged the stereo as I heard everybody groan. "Party's over! The cops are coming!" I yelled so everyone would leave but I also wouldn't look like a buzzkill. Everybody left in a single file line and finally it was just bts block b and got7. 

"Are the cops really coming?" Zico asked. Zico had run into a few problems with the cops, I don't know what happened though. Everybody had their secrets so I left it at that. "No they aren't but guys we have a serious problem," I said. "What? Where's Jimin?" I heard Jungkook ask. "That's what's wrong. JB took Jimin," I said trying to keep everybody calm. "What do you mean he took Jimin?!" Namjoon said standing up. "As in he put some sedatives in Jimin's drink and when Jimin passed out JB threw Jimin in his car and drove off," I said trying to catch everybody up. "What is he going to do to Jimin," I heard Jin say scared. 

That was the first thing anybody's heard Jin say for the past week pretty much. He really has only talked to Jimin for the last week or so. "I have no clue, but it can't be good," I said trying to think of what JB would want to kidnap Jimin for. "Well? What are we waiting for we need to go catch Jimin!" Suga yelled getting off the couch for the first time all day and running to the car. 

There were 19 people and we had to fit them all in two cars and 7
Motorcycles. Block b rode the motorcycles, it was like their thing. They were pretty much a gang without the guns. Sort of like BAP except everybody is 90% sure BAP actually do have guns. 

I drove one car with the rest of the got7 members. It was a luxury car, a Black Camaro to be exact. I got it for my birthday. Jr rode in the passenger side and 3 members rode in the back seat. Yugyeom being the maknae had to ride in the trunk. 

BTS had a mustang and sense V wasn't normal he was the one who actually wanted to be stuck in the trunk. You'd think this would look stupid, a bunch of guys crunched together into a small car with a bunch of serious faces while Taylor swift is playing on the radio but this is actually a everyday thing for us. 

We were going to just go to JB's house but JB was smart he'd know we would try that place first. I tried to think back to what other place JB would go. To get to JB's house you would take a left but JB went right. I motioned for the other groups to follow me. 

"Do you have any idea where he went?" JR muttered to me. "Nope, but I'm sure I'll think of somewhere he could be, until then we still have to at least try to find him. Before something really bad happens," I said driving in the direction JB went. I just pray JB isn't as smart as we think he is. But inside I knew, he was smarter.


:A/n so my question is , is JB a character you love to hate, or hate to love? Comment lovelies: