Chapter 73

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov ~ *skipping to the next day aka his birthday*

I woke up and quickly got dressed. I've been staying at JB's house since my mom has been on her trip because I hate being alone. I threw on some blue ripped jeans. Then I put on a gray tank top and a blue flannel but I left the flannel open. My hair was messy but it was a cute messy. I didn't feel like putting shoes or socks on so I went out in my bare feet. I brushed my teeth and quickly ran downstairs.

I suddenly tripped on the step and went tumbling down the stairs. Jin and JB gasped before coming to help me up. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jin asked checking me over for any injuries. "Nothing I'm not used to," I said smiling. But Jin and JB looked at me with sad eyes. "Guys it's just a joke. If I'm not upset why should you be?" I asked for once actually in a good mood. I felt like nothing could go wrong today. "Well if you're sure you're alright come sit down," Jin said motioning to the breakfast table.

We nodded as Jin once again brought us breakfast. This time it was waffles with whip cream on top. My favorite. I felt like something important was today. But I didn't remember. I've been so stressed lately I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached to me. "Well I'm gonna go clean up the house you two have fun," he said going upstairs to start with his bedroom.

I looked over to JB who was quietly eating. "Hey JB," I said. He looked up before swallowing the food in his mouth. "Yeah?" He asked. "I've decided you need to come outside. Get some air. Be normal again," I said. He furiously shook his head ," No way. I'll die. I can't leave," he said panicked. "JB you have to. You can't just grow old in here," I said rolling my eyes. "I can and I will," he said bluntly. "Please JB. For me?" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. He looked at me for a second ," Still no," he said. Ugh why was he so difficult. "JB we're just gonna do some chores and then go to my house. I promise you will be okay. Have I ever lied to you?" I told him. "No you havnt. And I may be okay this time but that doesn't mean I'm not in danger," he said. "Cmon JB, I will forgive you for everything," I said. "I thought you already forgave me?" He asked. "Well... I don't but now I do," I said confused by what I just said .

"Uhm... If I say yes will you never say something that confusing again?" He said. I nodded as he sighed,"okay, I'll go," he said worried. I smiled ,"yay! Let's go!" I said. JB was dressed I was dressed so who cared. "Uhm Jimin.... Don't you want to put shoes on?" JB asked. "Nah I like going barefoot, plus my feet are cute aren't they?" I asked cutely wiggling my toes. He smiled and nodded.

As we headed to the door Jin stopped us. "Where are you two going?" He asked. "To do some chores and stop by my house," I said. "Jimin I don't think you two should go," Jin said concerned. "Seriously Jin? You too now? If JB stays in the house any longer he might as well be checked into an insane asylum," I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah I know. But I swear the members were planning something but I don't know what. I just have a bad feeling about today," Jin said sweetly but still concerned. I sighed ," Jin I am finally in a good mood for the first time in what feels like months so I'm begging you just let us go," I said. He sighed and nodded ," but I'm going with you," he said.

We nodded as he put away his cleaning supplies and held the door for us. "What about your shoes Jimin?" Jin asked once more. I swear if I rolled my eyes any more They'd roll into the back of my head. "I LIKE GOING OUTSIDE WITHOUT SHOES WHAT IS SO WEIRD ABOUT THAT?" I said loudly. "AISH, just like when you were younger ," Jin said shaking his head. "When he was younger?" JB asked. "When he was little he'd go everywhere without shoes or socks because he thought his feet were-" Jin was cut off. "Cute?" JB finished. Jin nodded smiling. 

We quickly grabbed a few things from the grocery store and went to the arcade for a few hours. JB was having fun and was finally excited to get out of the house and breathe again. He agreed that it wasn't so bad and we actually had a great time. By the time we dropped the food off at JB's house it was about noon. Jin drove us to my house so I could grab some clothes since my mom would be gone for another week.

When we got out I noticed JB was nervous. "What wrong JB?" I asked. He shook his head ,"Have you heard from the members or seen them at all today?" He asked. I shook my head, no. Jin looked nervous. I decided to ignore it and walked down the pathway to my house. Jin pulled my arm back. "I don't think you should go inside," Jin said sincerely. "Guys relax. Let's all go in together okay?" I said. They nodded. We walked up to the front door as I stuck the key into the hole and turned. I put my hand on the doorknob and looked at them. They looked panicked,"Calm down guys nothing's wrong , nobody's here," I whispered. They were starting to make me nervous too. I took a deep breath and turned toward the door. Jin and JB were both behind me watching closely. I quickly turned the knob and opened the door.