Chapter 21

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov -After that they made me go back to their house. "Where is Jimin going to sleep?" Taehyung asked. "Namjoon has an extra bed in there. Plus I think they need to sit down and talk," Jin muttered the last part. "Namjoon why don't you show Jimin to your room?" Jin asked sweetly smiling to Namjoon . There was no doubt in my mind that Jin and Namjoon liked eachother. It was so obvious. I always remembered joking with Namjoon about it. You know, when we were best friends. I always thought they were cute together. Of course all the others would always joke with me about my crush on jungkook. He was adorable. I knew he didn't like me back though so I sort of gave up a long time ago. Namjoon quietly nodded his head and lead me upstairs to his room. There were two twin beds one was messy with papers thrown everywhere and the other was cleanly made. "Here's where you can sleep tonight," Namjoon said pointing to the made bed. I sat on the bed and stared at the nightstand next to mine. There were a picture of the six of them. This must've been took after they left me. I still had a bunch of pictures of us when we were friends. I kept one of them in my wallet. I don't know why I kept it. Just for the memories I guess. I took it out and stared at it. "Yo what's that?" Namjoon said walking over. "N-nothing" I stuttered hiding it behind my back. Namjoon reached over and grabbed it though before I could stop him. He looked at it and then glanced at me with sad eyes. He caught me staring at the picture by the nightstand before grabbing it. He took the picture out and replaced it with the one he got from me. "There that's better" Namjoon said smiling weakly. "Can I sit?" Namjoon said motioning next to me." Sure " I said looking at my feet. I felt him put his arm on my shoulder. "May I ask what all those papers are on your bed?" I said lightly. "Those are lyrics me and Suga have been trying to write," Namjoon said shaking his head while smiling. "Ah still following that rap career I see " I said lightly giggling. Namjoon smiled and said," I have a better chance at being a rapper than you have with Jungkook." I began laughing , something I havnt done for a while. "Yeah my chances are pretty slim aren't they?" I said shaking my head. "Oh you'll get him someday I promise " Namjoon said patting me on the back . " I'm really glad we've settled everything Jimin, I hope when can be friend again someday," Namjoon said looking at me. "It's not impossible , I just need to learn to be friends with myself first" I said , finally admitting it to myself. "We're gonna help you do that Jimin,"
Namjoon said smiling. "Thank you" I said yawning, I was really tired and sore I just wanted to sleep. 
"Get some sleep Jimin we'll talk in the morning," Namjoon said walking over to his bed. "Goodnight Jimin," Namjoon said before turning out the lights. "Goodnight" I said , and this time I actually meant it.

A/n this one is still a little bit short but I thought this would be a good place to end the day , I'll make it really long next chapter sense I have to write about what happens throughout the day: