Chapter 9

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

V pov

I woke up after I heard Jin yelling for us downstairs. I quickly brushed my hair and threw on my sweatshirt and jeans. I rushed downstairs to see Jin had made waffles and eggs. Being that I was the first one ready he served me first. I quickly ate my delicious food as the others came downstairs . All except Namjoon. I believed he was probably day dreaming again so I yelled ," Yo Namjoon,you coming with us to school or are you gonna sit here and daydream!" I yelled from downstairs. He finally came downstairs and we finally left. Me and Jungkook started getting into a argument over who had more aegyo but finally Namjoon yelled at us and told us to knock it off. Namjoon was always a jerk now. He has been ever sense Jimin apparently 'made up rumors about us'. I didn't believe all that because it was all the other stupid groups who said it. After a while of silence we finally made it to the school and behind the lockers as we heard the door open. Jimin. Namjoon started walking up so we walked up to. Jhope knew Namjoon wanted him to slam Jimin's locker on his head like he did everyday so he ran up and slammed it on him. Namjoon started laughing so we all did too. Well besides Jin who wasn't afraid that Namjoon knew he didn't like bullying Jimin. We were all scared of Namjoon so we did whatever he said. Namjoon mumbled the same thing he did everyday while he made Jhope pick Jimin up by his shirt. I shut Jimin's locker so when Namjoon started beating him he couldn't slam Jimin's head on his locker again. The bell luckily rang so we didn't have time to beat up Jimin. We headed to our first period class actually being on time today which was a first. Unfortunately the good mood didn't last for long because we got handed back our test papers. We all got F's on our stupid history test. But then again, we did all copy off eachother. Finally the bell rang. We headed to our next period, algebra. We had this period with Jimin because he was super smart. He used to help me and jungkook with our homework but ever sense the whole bullying thing started we have failed almost every class. We would be lucky if we didn't get held back. We all sat in our seats and Namjoon we knew was waiting for Jimin so we pretended to also. He slowly walked in and sat in the seat next to me like always. We waited for a second to see what Namjoon would do and after a while he said some comment and we started saying things too. I saw tears build up in his eyes and I looked at the others they saw it too and went quiet. Jin was the first to see and told us to cut it out. Namjoon being himself kept at it until Jimin grabbed his stuff and walked out. Jin was the first one to jump up and chase after him. I was about to go to but I knew Namjoon would be mad at me. Namjoon turned to the teacher and I turned around to Jungkook who was behind me. He was my best friend and my worst enemy. I could tell him how I felt but we like to be mean to eachother also. "Hey, do you think Jimin will be ok?" I whispered to Jungkook quiet enough so Namjoon wouldn't hear. "Jin is the nicest person in the world im sure he can cheer Jimin up." ️jungkook whispered back to me with a reassuring smile.  "I hope so, Jimin doesn't cry that often" I said looking down in worry,"I really shouldn't of said that but I didn't want Namjoon to be mad at me." 
"I know V Jimin will be okay , but you won't if you keep interrupting me we're already failing this class as it is ." ️jungkook glared as he looked down and continued writing his notes. I rolled my eyes but then Jin walked back in. I wasn't thinking so I said ,"Yo is Jimin  ok?". Jin just looked at me and didn't say anything while Namjoon turned and glared at me.I silently looked down and doodled in my notebook for the rest of class.A few more periods later and it was finally lunch. We were all talking about our favorite basketball teams when got7 walked up. Jb said something but I didn't pay attention seeing as me and Jungkook were punching eachother. Everybody got up and me and Jungkook assumed it was to mess with Jimin. We saw JB grab the apple Jimin was about to eat and call him fat. We just rolled our eyes because of how stupid JB was. We then saw Namjoon grab a carton of milk and pour it on Jimin's head. We just looked and he started laughing so it made all of us have to laugh too .We saw ️Jimin run out and me,Jungkook, Suga, and Jhope all looked at eachother in sorrow because we were part of this. We didn't see Jimin for the rest of the day.