Chapter 36

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~ Monday 

It was spring break so apparently dance classes would start really early instead of really late for the next two weeks. I barely could get out of bed but my mom forced me to get ready. I had spent the entire weekend begging her to not make me go but she wouldn't listen. 

It was about 6 when we left and my mom insisted she drove me so that I couldn't stay home and pretend to go. 

She dropped me off at the front of the huge building. I got out and waved goodbye as she drove off. I tried to calculate the time it would take to run back to the house. I was about to run for it when I head some people behind me. 

"Jimin?" A voice called. 
I sighed. Namjoon. I slowly turned around to meet everybody's eyes. Bts, blockb, and got7. I noticed JB wasn't here. I quickly looked around. Was I about to get jumped? 

"What are you looking around for Jimin ?" Zico asked. I turned in a complete circle.
 "Jb? Where's he hiding? He's going to jump me again isn't he ?" I said panicked. "He's not here, we kicked him out of the group," Jr spoke up. 

My eyes widened. Before I could say something the door opened ,"well, are you boys coming or not? Oh good , Jimin you're here and already friends with your dance mates wonderful," the dance instructor said. 

Well, there goes my chance of running. "Wait you're doing the same dance class as us?" J-hope said excited. "My mom is forcing me to I don't want to," I said ignoring the disappointment on their face as I walked inside. 

We got inside and everybody put their stuff down and got in a line. I didn't know what to do but the dance instructor pulled me up in front of everybody. 
"Presuming you don't already know him, this is Jimin he's a new student in this class. Everybody welcome him," the instructor said. 
"Hello Jimin" I heard them all shout together. I nodded to them. 

The instructor spoke up,"My name is Mr.Mun but they all call me Eric so you can too" he smiled to me. I gave  a small smile back to show I wasn't disrespectful but quickly got in line next to Jin. 

I looked up at Jin to see he looked a little upset. I looked over to see Namjoon laughing with the rest of the members and it looked like they were leaving Jin out. I lightly tapped Jin on the arm. He turned to me, "are you ok Jimin?" He asked. 

He was always worried about me and the others. He never had time to worry about himself. Even when his father passed away he still made sure everyone else was okay. He should've been comforted by us instead of the other way around. 

He still believed it was his fault. He got mad at his father and if he hadn't of done so he believed his dad wouldn't have passed away. But nothing was Jin's fault. "I'm fine, but are you?" I whispered. He looked at me questioningly , has nobody asked him that before? "I'm.... Okay" he sighed before looking towards the others again. 

"Okay everybody, well I think the first step is to show everybody what level you're at Jimin so we can decide where to put you," Eric said. "N-no it's fine just put me at the back" I said taking a step back. "Oh we got a shy one huh?" Eric smiled again ," come on just try." I shook my head. 

"Come on Jimin," jhope smiled. How could I dance in front of the best dancer in school? I never was anything compared to J-hope so why even try? I didn't want to make anything a big deal though so I just quietly walked up there. Eric smiled and the music. It took me a few seconds to think of what to do. I tried to ignore the eyes on me. I pretended I was locked in my room. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes and let the music take me wherever I wanted to go...

:a/n yay so were finally on track with how I want the story to go haha so anyways Uhm Eric is from shinhwa in case you don't know him you can google him if you need help imagining it better haha. I don't know why I chose him but he was the first one I could think of haha... Anyways this chapter is pretty long so yay for you guys lol. I guess my question this chapter is, what do you guys think is gonna happen next? Mwuahahah. Please comment and favorite lovelies 💕❤️ Oh also I didn't include how Jimin danced because I can't explain a dance to save my life hahaha: