Chapter 65

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov ~

I waited outside their apartment for an hour before they got home. "Where were you guys?" I asked trying not to sound concerned. "Jimin!!!" Namjoon yelled as he got out of the car. I laughed as I saw V get out of the trunk since the car was too small. They all quickly came up and gave me a hug. Block b and got7 got there soon after. "How ya been?" Zico asked me sitting next to me on the front steps. ".....fine" I muttered praying they didn't notice anything suspicious.

"Has Jin been at your house? I Havnt seen him since you woke up," Namjoon asked. "What? I mean y-yes he has," I stuttered mentally slapping myself. They all looked at me confused. "Why have you been so quiet since you woke up? This is like the first time you've come to see us for like a week," Jackson asked. "Needed time alone," I muttered. "Again?" Zico asked. I quietly nodded. "Jimin is there something you're not telling us?" Mark asked. "No I'm not hiding anything what are you talking about?" I said getting defensive. "We never said you were hiding anything?" Suga said curiously.

"Uhm...uh...Uhm....NOTHING," I said loudly trying to figure out what to do. "Jimin you can tell us anything," Taehyung said. "No I can't, I won't," I said looking down at the ground. "Why not?" JR asked. "BECAUSE I JUST CANT!" I said angrily walking inside their house.

I collapsed onto the chair as the others came inside. "We won't bother you. Like you always say, everybody has their secrets," J-hope said quietly. "That's the problem, I don't like keeping secrets. I feel that people should be an open book. The problem is I can't control it if only I know the secret. If you guys know, I can't control what happens," I sighed. "Let's just leave it alone okay? Jimin finally came over to hang lets not make him uncomfortable," ukwon said glaring at everyone.

They nodded as they all came over to sit. "So has anybody found JB yet?" Namjoon asked. Everybody shook their heads as Namjoon groaned. "We have to find him and make him pay," Zico said. I was oddly quiet and I looked over as suga was looking at me weirdly. Was he onto me? I looked at the ground ignoring eye contact. Say nothing and nobody will get hurt. "You know where he is don't you?" Suga asked out of the blue.

I tensed up, trying to figure out what to do. "Why would I hide the person that cause me so much pain?" I asked trying to ignore my increasing heart rate. "Exactly Suga, he ain't hiding him. He'd be an idiot to," Namjoon smiled. I smiled too, ignoring that hurtful comment. I was an idiot but at least I was keeping everybody safe.

JB was safe, Jin is "with me" so they won't hurt him for being in on it too, the group's can't find him but they're nice to eachother. Everything was okay. I noticed Suga still staring at me. He knew I was lying I was wondering why he didn't say anything. Maybe he was with me, the last thing we want to recreate is the scene when Namjoon found out the members had came by my house (Chapter 13) . That day still gives me nightmares. I hate lying to people but I will tell them, eventually. When I know nothing terrible will happen. I'm doing the right thing right? I don't know how much longer I can handle this stress.