Chapter 61

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

I followed Jin home after school. He was really a pabo because I was pretty obvious. He'd probably be the first one to die in a horror movie.

He continued walking past the members house. What was he doing? We came up on this very large house that was in a suburb owned by elders. He opened the door and walked in.

Who's house was it? I sneakily crept up closer. I looked like an idiot tiptoeing behind a tree. "Excuse me young man are you lost?" And elderly woman asked me making me jump. I turned to her and put my finger to my mouth to show her she needed to be quiet. I shook my head no as she continued on with her walk.

Phew that was close. I climbed up the tree ignoring the soreness still in my sides. I held onto a branch and tried to pull myself up until I was directly at the window on the second floor of the house. I really looked like a creeper now.

I quietly put my foot on the ledge and looked through the window. Inside I saw Jin sitting on a chair across from .... him. JB, there was JB! I got so excited I lost my footing on the ledge and let go of the tree branch as I fell to the ground. You could hear a thud and I heard Jin and JB coming down the stairs to the door. I tried to get up as fast as I could but when they opened the door I was still on the floor.

"Uhm.....hi guys?" I said awkwardly. Do you know how embarrassing it is to fall out of a tree when you're trying to stalk someone? That's like what not to do when stalking 101. Jin glared at me and sighed as I got to my feet and brushed myself off. JB looked at me for a second and then tried to make a run for in doors. Jin grabbed his arm and pulled him back out. "Nope... We are gonna talk about our feelings,  inside NOW," he said to JB as JB quietly nodded. I raised my eyebrows ,"Talk? What about?" I asked.

I know I needed to talk to him but what on earth did those two need to talk to me about. "You just fell out of JB's tree, I think there's a reason you're here ," Jin said squinting his eyes. I nodded as I was pushed in by Jin. "Oh come on Jin I'm hungry I just came here to find JB I don't need to talkkkkk," I whined to him as he sat me in a chair at the dining room. He sat JB across from me and stood between us both . "I'm gonna make dinner, you guys need to talk it out, now," Jin said giving us that motherly glare.

We nodded as he went into the kitchen in a different room. We were left alone together. We sat there awkwardly exchanging glances. It was about 5 minutes of silence before Jin threatened to whack us with a broom if we didn't start talking. "So....Uhm," I started but I lost my train of thought. "Yeah..." JB said completely out of it. "Did you get my text?" JB asked finally. "Yeah I got it.... It was.... Nice," I muttered smiling. He gave a small smile back and looked back down at the table.

"BOYS I SWEAR THERE BETTER BE SOME REAL FEELINGS GOING ON IN THERE I WANT YALL TO BE SAPPY AS HECK BEFORE I SLAP BOTH OF YOU!" Jin screamed from the other room. Our eyes widened as we looked at eachother. "Okay," I said ," it's time to talk."