Chapter 69

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jhope pov ~ (ooh a first ;) )

"So since Jimin barely comes over here why don't we have the surprise party at his house?" Bambam asked. "That would be perfect. Jimin's mom is going to be out of town on a business trip for his birthday so he'll probably have to stay and watch the house," Yugyeom said sweetly. I looked around, where was Suga? Better yet, where was Jungkook? "Uhm guys did you see where kook and yoongi went?" I asked. They stopped and looked around, "I thought I saw them go up stairs a few minutes ago?" Youngjae said questioningly.

I left the group as they got back to their conversations. I went upstairs to grab the headphones from my room and check on Suga and Jungkook. I noticed the door was creaked open. I peered in and listened. I didn't make out exactly what they were saying but from what I got they were going to find Jimin. Why would they need to find Jimin? I waited for them to come out of the room but they never did. When I peered in once more they were going through the window? Why were they being so suspicious?

When they left I came into the room. I quickly looked for my headphones so I could go back downstairs. I noticed there was something on my bed so I grabbed it. I knew it was Jungkook's phone because only Jungkook has himself as his background. Why would he leave it? I knew I shouldn't of but I wanted to know why Jungkook would leave his phone here so I unlocked it.

The first thing that came up was voice recordings. I quickly put my headphones in and hit play. I realized it was Jimin by his voice. I listened carefully as Jimin sounded angry. He was explaining why he was angry at everyone and when he got to me my heart sank. I didn't know Jimin was jealous of me? I thought me and Jimin were equals. I may have been the main dancer for those performances but Jimin stood close by- I guess that does kind of now that I think about it. Is this why Jungkook And Suga are gonna find Jimin?

I quickly ran downstairs and interrupted the conversation. "Guys! Jungkook and Suga are going to track down Jimin and I think you should hear this!" I said loudly. "What is it?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head ," Just listen," I said handing them the phone. They hit play and listened to the 5 minute long conversation between Jimin and Jungkook. I watched as the mood turned from happy to upset everytime each person's name came up.

When it was over they put the phone down and became silent. "We messed up, we messed up bad," Bambam said quietly. "The only way to fix this is to give Jimin the best birthday party ever," Kyung said smiling. Zico slapped him over the head after the comment. "A birthday party isn't gonna fix this!" He yelled. "Do you have a better idea!? At least I'm trying to help," Kyung said. "Guys.... guys.... GUYS!" Jackson yelled. "Turning on eachother is no way to fix this," Jr said calmly. Everyone nodded. "Well.... We can't do anything right now. Let's see what Jungkook and Suga do about it and take it from there. Until then let's make sure Jimin has a great birthday party," Namjoon said calming everybody down. They nodded as I sat down. They tried to get excited about the party again but I could tell they were out of it.

It was about 9pm when Jungkook and Suga got home. Me and Namjoon were on the couch writing lyrics while the others had either gone home or went to bed. When they came in they looked nervous. "Hey guys! So did you find Jimin?" I asked. Their eyes widened ," how did you know what we were doing?" Suga asked. I held up Jungkook's phone while Jungkook went pale. "So.... Did you find him?" I asked once more. They looked at eachother before shaking their head. "Oh... Well you should get to bed," Namjoon said looking at the papers on the table. They nodded and headed upstairs. Was I missing something or were they a little....too nervous?