Chapter 52

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

JB pov~

When Jin told me about the state Jimin was in I almost broke down. This was all my fault. I looked up to Jin," you hate me don't you?" I asked. He was in deep thought but he looked up to me. "I don't hate you JB. I just think you have a bad life, and you try to forget about it by hurting others," he said quietly still in shock from the news. "What are you, a therapist?" I asked sarcastically. He looked over," being rude isn't gonna get you anywhere JB. In fact I do want to help people one day, it's always been my dream job," he said with little to no emotion.

I nodded and laid back on my bed. "Do you think Jimin will be okay?" I asked. "Yes I do," he said slowly. "Why?" I asked. "Because....Jimin is always okay. He's strong. He can take anything that comes to him. He used to be.... Invincible.," Jin paused. "Is he still invincible?" I wondered. "....Jimin will make it. He has to make it," Jin said ignoring my last question. Jin was scared. I was scared too. I could only cringe at the thought of what Jimin was going through right now. He must be lonely and scared.

"I should be going home," Jin said quietly. "No! You can't. I-I don't know what will happen if I'm left in the house alone. Please stay tonight. At least until we get some more news tomorrow," I practically begged. The truth is, I really was scared. I was scared Jimin would die. I was scared I would be a murderer. I was scared my father would find me. I was scared Namjoon and the rest would come knocking on my door willing to kill me. So many fears flooded my mind and I didn't want to be left with all these fears and this much quiet alone.

I normally didn't beg for company. I used to like being alone. It was calming and peaceful. But lately the quietness scares me. It brings out all my thoughts and there's nobody, not even my conscience to stop them. When I hurt Jimin I couldn't hear anything but my thoughts and memories. They twisted me into a monster. I couldn't go through that again. I wouldn't go through that again.

"The members will start to get worried...," Jin said. I started shaking my head, he was going to leave. He was going to walk out that door just like everyone. He looked up to me and my eyes that were filled with fear. ".... But I don't want anyone else to get hurt, so I'll stay," he said with a small but Kind smile plastered on his face. He set his stuff on the ground and laid down on the couch closest to my bed. "Don't do anything you'll regret tonight JB, okay?" Jin muttered already closing his eyes. "Okay, I won't," I muttered turning off the lights and pulling up the blanket to my neck. Now the only worry on my mind was Jimin. Would he be okay?