Chapter 39

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~~

That night I left for home. It actually wasn't that bad hanging out with them again. I wouldn't say I was exactly to the friends point with all of them yet but I wasn't planning on running away anymore. 

It was the next morning and I had no idea what I wanted to do. I sat outside on the porch and put my headphones in. It played some Justin Bieber song my mom loved.It was called "love yourself" and my mom insisted I put it on my phone and learn the lyrics and me being a momma's boy ,of course I did. 

I closed my eyes and rested my head again the door. I started to relax and started singing to the song. "For all the times that you rained on my parade, and all the clubs you get in using my name," I took a deep breathe trying to remember the lyrics," you think you broke my heart oh girl for goodness sake, you think I'm crying on my own well I ain't," I turned up the volume ," and I didn't want to write a song, cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care , I don't but you still hit my phone up. And baby I be movin on , and I think it should've been somethin , I don't want to hold back baby you should know that ," I paused. "My momma don't like you and she likes everyone," I heard somebody else sing. 

I quickly opened my eyes and took out my headphones. It was kookie who of course has always had the voice of an angel, he was standing next to Namjoon and the others who were smiling. 

I quickly stood up ," what are you guys doing here?" I said a little angrier than I should've been. 
 "We were walking through the neighborhood and heard your voice," J-hope said. 
I snorted," if you're here to tell me how horrible of a singer I am you're too late, you have no idea how many times I've been told that ," I said leaning against the columns holding the porch. 
"You're anything but terrible, you're actually really good," Jungkook said smiling to me. 

I looked down embarrassed because kookie just complimented me. "Why don't you sing that much Jimin?" Zico asked casually. I looked up ,"because nobody likes my singing," I said still upset about it. "That's stupid, Jimin you're great," Junior said to me. "Thanks but, a lot of people don't think that ," I said. "Do you still dream of being an idol like you used to Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Not really," I said. "Why not?" He asked. I was starting to get angry ," listen if I wanted to tell my life story id tell you," I said before they could ask me any more questions. 
They all nodded, maybe they finally understood for once. 

"Hey Jimin," Namjoon spoke up after a few moments of silence. "What?" I asked. "We're throwing a party tonight if you want to come ," he said. "Thanks but I'm good," I answered quickly. "Come on jiminie it will be fun I won't leave your side," Jungkook said cutely. My heart began to flutter. I have no idea how that was possible. Everybody knew that was one way to make me do something. 

Jungkook walked up to me and put his head on my shoulder,"please," he asked with a pout. I started giggling like an idiot. "Hehehe okay," I said smiling. I looked up to Namjoon who smirked and winked at me. "You better go get ready than Jimin," Zico said smiling. I think by now he had the idea I was in love with Jungkook. 

"See you later jiminie," Jungkook said as he left with the others. I smiled and held my cheeks which were completely red. Jungkookie was so cute. In my excitement of being that close to Jungkook I realized what a mistake I made. I would now have to go to a party, with people, who hate me. This was gonna be great fun.

 

:a/n GUYS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I MADE A TRAILER FOR THIS FIC SO IF YOU WANT TI WATCH IT JUST COLT AND PASTE THIS LINK CAUSE ITS UNLISTED GURL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE :)  https://youtu.be/eDg_CP6UQM0