Chapter 43

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

JB pov ~~~

I started laughing thinking about how the guys are probably on their way too my dad's house right now. They were all pretty stupid. I wasn't kidnapping Jimin really because it's not like I'm keeping him or anything.

My phone started ringing, it was my dad. I picked it up,"hello?" I said angrily. "Where are you boy, I'm not done with you yet," he slurred on the other end of the phone. "I'm.... Taking out the trash," I said turning to look at Jimin. "I don't care what you're doing you are gonna get back here so I can finish beating your a**!" He yelled through the phone. I flinched but said nothing. "You are a worthless son and you deserve all the pain you get. You should be the smartest most popular kid in school but what are you? Second? You deserve everything I give you. You shouldn't of even been born if I knew you were going to be this pathetic," he tried to continue but I hung up and threw my phone in the back seat.

I pulled off to a curve of a forest and sat there. I noticed Jimin was starting to move. Finally his eyes started to flutter open. I got out of the car and went around to open his car door. I unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed him out. I heard him whimper as I pulled his hair. "W-what do you want from me JB?" He said stuttering once he finally had gained full consciousness. "Me? You know what I want," I grabbed the collar of his shirt and got close to his face," I want to be the best, but you're in the way," I said throwing him against a tree.

"I want you to get out of my life is what I want," I said throwing a kick to his stomach. He cried out in pain but I didn't care. "I want you to stop being better than me," I said punching him in the face. I threw him down on the ground and hovered over him. "I want you to die!" I screamed kicking him in the sides. "I'm sorry," he said crying in pain. "It's too late for sorry," I said as I continued to kick him in his ribs. Anger came over me and I wouldn't stop. His screams got louder. I got on top of him and continued punching him in the face. He didn't fight back , he didn't do anything. Blood started coming out of his mouth and nose. Everything started to become a blur. His blood was starting to get on my face from me hitting him so hard. His screaming and crying didn't stop but I had already tuned it out a long time ago. I thought back to all the beatings my father gave me. The beatings could all stop if Jimin wasn't here. I gave up punching him and began wrapping my hands around his neck. He started choking. I saw his eyes start to droop. But before they closed I heard him mutter ,"I'm sorry for ever being born."

That's what I told my father the first time he beat me. I ended up in the hospital with 3 broken ribs. Remembering that moment brought me back into reality and I gasped as I let go of his neck. His eyes were closed and it looked like he wasn't breathing. "J-Jimin," I said holding his bloody face. I put my ear close to his mouth to see if he was breathing. I checked his pulse but it was very light. I started freaking out. What have I done??? I started panting. What do I do??? I remember I still had Jin's phone.

I looked through the contacts and dialed Jackson. "Jin? Why are you calling me you're in the car right behind me," he answered. "T-this isn't Jin," I said shaking. "JB? Where are you? What did you do jimin?!" He yelled through the phone. "I-I think I almost k-killed him," I stuttered as tears began falling from my eyes. "Y-you ... Where are you?!" He screamed through the phone. I started crying harder, "I'm right outside town, on the side of the road in this clearing by the forest. Bring an ambulance with you," I said hanging up and getting in my car. I looked over to his body on the ground outside my car, I could barely see his chest lifting up and down.

I took a deep breath as I drove off back to my rented house . I had to do something. I had to do....something.