Chapter 72

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

I woke up in JB's second bedroom. I went downstairs as JB was at the dining table and Jin was making breakfast. "Morning sunshine," JB said sarcastically. I smirked but took my seat across from him. "Hey jin," I said. "Hey chim chim," Jin said smiling bringing me and JB each a plate of pancakes. Nobody's called me chimchim in a long time. "What about the other members if you're not there to cook breakfast Namjoon might burn the house down," I said laughing. JB was smiling too. Jin's eyes got big ,"You're right! I'll be back!" Jin said running out the door grabbing the pancake mix.

By this time JB was laughing too. We ate our breakfast and did the dishes. We got a text from Jin saying he couldn't escape them because they were getting curious so I left the house planning on saving the day. Again. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's pov ~

I quickly ran in the house ,"PLEASE TELL ME NAMJOON DIDNT MAKE BREAKFAST!" I screamed as everyone sat at the dining table. "Wow rude," Namjoon said shaking his head. "Luckily no , we were hoping you'd come and save us from starvation," Taehyung groaned. I showed them the pancake mix and they all cheered. I quickly made them all breakfast as they talked amongst themselves. Suddenly Jhope spoke up, "Hey Jin where ya been?" He asked as I was cleaning up. I prayed me and Jimin stuck with the same story ," I was with a friend," I said. "Really? Jimin said you were with him?" Namjoon said. I got nervous.

"Uhm yeah. I stopped by his house a few times," I muttered. They nodded but they weren't fully convinced. I looked over to Jungkook and Suga who looked extra suspicious. They knew something. I sat at the table but I wasn't listening to what they were saying. I'd watch their expressions and laugh when they laughed. I tried to leave but they said I never stayed so I texted Jimin to save me but he was taking longer than expected. "Hey Jin so tomorrow at Jimin's house we're having a - " Namjoon was cut off by Jimin walking in the door.

"Hey guys!" He said a little too excited. I noticed Jungkook and Suga got uncomfortable. I was wondering what Namjoon was gonna say but he didn't finish what he was saying. "Yo Jimin where you been?" Jhope asked."Oh I was helping my mom out with something," Jimin lied. "Wait your mom is home? I thought she was on a business trip" Yugyeom asked panicked. "Oh... Oh yeah. She left yesterday evening that's why I rushed out," he said stuttering. Really Jimin?

You've never been a good liar. "Okay good. I mean oh okay," Yugyeom said panicking. What were they planning? Of course Jimin comes when it gets interesting. "Uhm jin I need you to help me with a new piece of artwork are you busy?" Jimin asked. "Nah I'll help," I said standing up. "Okay guys have fun. Oh and Jimin don't forget to get out of the house and get your chores done tomorrow," Namjoon said. Jimin looked at them confused but nodded.

I followed quickly after him as we closed the door. "Why does he want me to get my chores done tomorrow?" Jimin asked. "I have no clue he was gonna tell me something but he didn't get it out before you came in," I said. He nodded. "Sorry I didn't get there sooner I tripped and fell in mud and had to stop by my house to change. Oh and before we go over there from now on we need to make sure all of our stories are the same," Jimin told me. I nodded," Definitely it was close ." We went back to JB's house and hung out for the rest of the day. I had this bad feeling about tomorrow. What was tomorrow? I swear it was something important. I'll remember it sometime.