Chapter 20

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

So many emotions were going through my head right now. I felt like I was having a panic attack. I was just sitting here crying. What was wrong with me? I never cry in front of anybody. I only cry when I'm by myself. They were probably happy to see me cry. To see me break. That's what they've been trying to do the whole time anyways. "Why won't it end?! I just want it to end!! I don't want to cry anymore!! I want to not feel anything !!! I want to die!!! Why can't I just die?!" I screamed out. I've never cried this much at once. I felt someone lightly put their hand on my face trying to soothe me. I looked up to 6 sad faces. "Jimin I-I'm so sorry" Namjoon cried actual tears running down his face. All of them were crying. 
"We never meant for this to happen" Taehyung said through sobs. What broke my heart was seeing Jungkook cry. He was always the quiet one who was to shy to show emotions. Wait.... They actually do care. "Why do you want to fix me? Do you actually think I'm worth it?" I said wiping the tears from my eyes. "You're worth everything to us Jimin." Jungkook said smiling while trying to wipe his tears away too. For the first time in a long time, I smiled. Everyone noticed and turn to stare at Jungkook. They all smiled. "There's the smile we love so much" Jin said playfully. "Do you forgive us Jimin?" Suga said quietly. "Y-yes" I stuttered. "This isn't a prank Jimin , we just want you to know that," j hope said. "I hope so" I said under my breath. Everyone came up and hugged me. This was something I missed. I just hoped this wasn't going to end.

A/n Thank you for reading :)