Chapter 37

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

I don't remember much of what happened in those few minutes. All I remember is I was having.... Fun. I thought my eyes were closed but yet they were open. I heard cheering in the back and half way through I remember jhope came in and danced with me to. It was just like old times. It wasn't until the music stopped I came back into reality. I looked around and everybody's eyes were huge. Even j-hope's. I must've done really bad that's probably why j-hope had to come in to save it. I stood in awkward silence for a few seconds before everybody started clapping and cheering. Even j-hope. I don't know why but it made me smile. "Wow you are even better than you were in middle school," jhope said to me. "Well geez you don't even really need to take lessons Jimin ," Eric said smiling and laughing. Finally he told everybody to quiet down and told both of us to take a seat. "Well now that I know you're level you will be in the front of every performance with J-hope," Eric said to me ,"Because I'm that bad ," I muttered looking at my feet. "No because you're that great!" Eric shouted ," you're just as good as a senior it's amazing."
I smirked down at my feet as J-hope patted me on the shoulder ," it was just like old times."
I looked up at him to see if he really meant that and he gave a genuine smile. I gave one back. I really thought I would ruin everything. People would tell me to quit dancing. But yet, they like me, they really like me. I don't know why but I really couldn't stop smiling. We practiced dancing to tvxq mirotic and it felt good to stand in the front. To finally have people behind me after so long. 

A few hours later it was 2 and practice has finally ended. I was about to go home when Namjoon put his hand on me and turned me around. I was confused , was he really going to beat me up ? Now? When I'm finally happy? "Hey, why do you always have that scared face whenever I'm about to say something to you, you know I'm not gonna hurt you right?" He asked. I nodded and looked down. "Anyways," he said ,"we're all going to go hang out at the park , you wanna come?" He asked. I shook my head and turned away but J-hope grabbed my arm and turned me around this time. "You're
Coming even if I have to drag you," he said seriously. I've been dragged around by jhope before, whenever he found me before Namjoon did he would drag me by the hair to the others so they could give me my morning beating. He may look sweet but he is really strong. "Please don't drag me , you almost ripped my hair out last time you dragged me to Namjoon for my morning beating," I said looking down. I think he forgot about that because Jhope looked down. "Listen," he said finally," will you please come with us , we won't chase you around or bother you anymore, if you don't want to be friends with us again after tonight , we won't bug you anymore."
Was he serious ? I wouldn't have to deal with them any longer if I just deal with them tonight ?  "Okay," I said after a lot of thought. They all got excited. Jin even smiled for the first time it seemed like all day. Bambam ran up to me and grabbed me by the hand and ran off with me ," are you all coming guys ?!" He yelled as he continued to force me to run. The others chased after us. If I didn't know better this would be like my worst nightmare come true. All the members of all three groups chasing after me at once is something I don't ever want to experience. Just add JB and I'm dead. That made me start running faster than Bambam. Finally I got to the park. I was heaving after running so fast . I rested my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath. Bambam was already on the floor with Youngjae. They always were on the floor trying to breathe after got7 gave me a good chase. They weren't very good runners unlike the rest. 

The other members of the groups were already breathing fine after they got there. Most of them gave up and walked the rest of the way. I sank to the floor. "God Jimin why were you running so fast?" Zico asked. I layed my head against a tree ," Do you know.... How scary it is..... To be chased.... By all three of your bullies," I said in between breaths. They nodded their heads because it made sense. The sat down next to me and formed a huge circle. After regaining my breath I said ,"what is this some sort of cult?" 
They all started laughing. "No , this is what we do when we all hang out together," Yugyeom said. I nodded. I didn't even notice V was gone until he came back with a whole bunch of food. He placed it in the middle and said ,"dig in." Well great, isn't trying to keep food down going to be fun. 

A/n My question this chapter is , do you think Jimin is going to last through the night without running away? Why or why not. Ok love you all have a nice day comment and favorite please 💕