Chapter 4

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Namjoon pov
As always I was up all night writing lyrics with Suga. We weren't famous or anything we just loved to write lyrics and rap. My nickname was indeed rap monster because I was so good at it. Me and suga were just going to ditch and sleep all day but, all the others were going to go to school so we decided to go too.Me,Suga,️Jungkook,Jhope,Jin, and V were all roommates so we did everything together. Plus, if we went to school me and the others could beat up Jimin some more. If I stayed here it would be up to all the other senior groups to beat him up. The only ones who could maybe leave a bruise was Infinite and maybe BAP. The others were only good at spreading rumors about him and calling him names. Me and my members all hated Jimin. He used to be so sweet and nice to us. Then he started saying stupid rumors about us. He made up rumors and talked trash about us behind our back! Even when we protected that kid! He probably just was down and was going to try to take the rest of us down with him. We never heard him say anything about us but all the other groups said they heard it and we believed them after a while. After a long conversation we decided if Jimin was going to talk trash about us we would beat him up like all the others. He was nothing and always would be. We regret ever talking to that boy. We wouldn't care if he died tomorrow.

"Yo Namjoon you gonna come with us to school or sit here and daydream?!" V yelled pulling me from my thoughts. We all left out of the house walking past Jimin's house. We never saw him leave to school. If we did we would beat him on the way to school too. Haha. I was so funny I could even make myself laugh.

Finally we got to school, we were behind the lockers so barely anybody saw us. If they did all the girls would be all over us. We finally heard the doors open and everybody got quiet so we knew who it was.Jimin. We walked down the hall as Jimin opened his locker. J-hope ran up beside the locker and slammed it on his head. We all burst out laughing as he fell to the floor, well besides Jin, he never laughed at school anymore. V closed Jimin's locker while J-hope pulled him up by his shirt. You know the usual. "Good to see you again loser" I said smirking as I watched his eyes fill with fear. "Ready for your morning beating?" I said in a dark voice to get the point across, I hated him. I saw him flinch and I began laughing . I can't believe we were ever friends with this kid. Unfortunately, the bell rang.

We didn't want to be late so Jin said," saved by the bell loser ," as we walked off. Trust me I will get him at lunch.

:a/n I decided to put Namjoon's point of view so you finally understood why they bully jimin . I'm gonna do this same thing again so the next chapter will he what happened from Jin's pov. After that i will go back to Jimin.