Chapter 54

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

Every time I finally felt calm the nightmares would start again. It would start dark then the members would slowly appear each one with colder eyes then the last. They continuously hurt me. I always ran. Just like I did years ago. It was like I was stuck in a time loop I couldn't get out of. I tried to go back to that park I appeared at when Jungkook said he loved me. That was my favorite park where I made the best memories with the members. I used to go to that park all the time to hang out with them.

Right now I was stuck in my room. Once again the members were outside trying to crawl in. Even though I was in a dream I felt all the beatings they gave me. I was stuck in this reality where I couldn't leave. I knew I was in a coma. People could be in comas for years before they wake up. Would I be stuck for that long? In this scary , dark place. I couldn't handle this. All I ever wanted was to make people happy. I wanted to make friends. Now I'm stuck in a coma reliving the worse 3 years of my life in repeat just when I had got out of it. I began to cry hardly holding myself together. The yelling outside for louder. I had to get through this.

When I thought I couldn't take it anymore something happened. I don't know what but it was like I was awake. But I wasn't awake. The room was white. I was in a hospital. I looked over to the bed next to me.... It was me. I gasped and fell back meaning to hit the machines around me but I fell right through them. I scrambled to my feet as I stared at myself. Hooked up to those machines. What was going on? Was I dead?

I gasped and was about to cry until I saw my heart was still beating on the monitor. Come on Jimin yore smarter than this, think of a logical explanation for this. What did I know about comas? I realized what was happening. I read somewhere that comas can give you an out of body experience. I tried to breathe as I calmed down. At least there were no evil members knocking on the door.

I went through the door trying to figure out where mom and the others were. When I say went through the door I literally went through the door, which was really creepy. I looked at the clock which said it was 5:00 pm. Visiting hours were over. I know because I've been put in the hospital way too many times.

I walked down the halls and into the elevator until I realized I couldn't use the elevator. I took the stairs and slowly made it out of the hospital. I made it onto the sidewalk, and continued on past the people.

It took me about 20 minutes but I made it too my house. I went through the door (literally) where I saw my mom. She was actually home for once. I went next to her where she was crying. She was holding a picture of me and her we took about 4 years ago. I looked at the picture. I was so happy back then, I can't believe so much has changed. I tried to comfort her but I realized I wasn't even real.

I went to to my room expecting it to be empty. When I went through the door however, I wasn't alone.