Chapter 60

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~ (sorry I'm doing so much Jimin pov guys)

It was early in the morning when I woke up. I realized I was late so I threw my clothes in the washer and waited for them to dry. I was really lazy. Waiting for the clothes I wore yesterday to dry was better than picking out something else to wear. I changed my contacts out and quickly brushed my teeth. I quietly did my makeup because no matter how late I was , beauty can't wait. 

I then put on my clothes which were slightly damp from not drying completely and ran out the door. I then realized I forgot shoes so I ran back in and threw those on with a pair of black socks. I ran out the door once more ignoring the pain I could still feel in my sides. I forgot I shouldn't be running for a few more days so I slowed down but tried to keep a equally fast pace. I got to the school doors and pushed them open. For once I didn't care when I heard the gasps. I don't even think they recognized it was me.

I put one hand in my pocket and used the other one to hold my backpack over my shoulder. I stopped caring a long time ago. People will always judge me, might as well give them something to really judge.

I opened my locker and chucked my backpack in there. I didn't know what we were doing in classes so I simply grabbed a pencil and went to class. I was a few minutes late probably because my sides started hurting really bad so I had to slow down a bit. I opened the door as the teacher stopped what she was doing to stare at me. I felt stares on me but I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Jimin?" Zico asked confused. "That you bro?" Kyung asked loudly. I looked over to them and nodded before giving them a smile. They gave me weird looks when I smiled, probably cause I didn't look like a little shy kid nobody ever noticed. I took my seat and the teacher welcomed me back. The lessons continued on as normal, it was like nothing changed. I didn't pay much attention in class until I heard the bell ring.

Block b chased after me but I had already made it to the algebra class before they had time to question me. As soon as I walked in I was tackled to the ground. "Jimin!" V screamed on top of me. "What did you do to your hair?" Jhope asked. "Dyed it. Hey V," I said nodding. "Can you get off of me I'm still sorta in pain," I said as V freaked out and got off. I quickly sat in my seat as the teacher called attendance once more. I noticed Jin was quiet. I looked to him and he smiled slightly. I noticed everyone else was their usual selfs besides him. I also noticed the only one gone was JB. I leaned into Jungkook ," where's JB been?" I whispered. "He's been gone ever since he hurt you. Probably because he knows he'll get  the same thing done to him we he comes back," Jungkook said with a dark tone I never heard before. I looked over to Jin who tensed up. I then remember the text JB sent. Jin is the only one who believes in JB. Jin knows where JB is. Jin is the answer. I smiled to myself wondering how I could get Jin to let me see JB. I had to talk to him. I had to know everything. I had to fix JB. I made a promise. I don't break promises.

By the time lunch happened everyone was back to themselves. It was like I never left. I joined in on the conversation sometimes and I could tell they enjoyed having me state my opinion for once but mostly I was watching Jin. He was worried about something. He was on his phone , probably texting JB. I quickly got out my phone and sent Jin a message even though he was directly across from me.

To Jin From Jimin 12:47 pm

What are you hiding Jin?

To Jimin From Jin 12:47 pm

Why are you texting me when I'm right across from you?

To Jin From Jimin 12:48 pm

Just tell me! You been acting weird all day. Is it about JB?

To Jimin From Jin 12:49 pm

Can't tell you. It wouldn't be right.

To Jin From Jimin 12:50 pm

Fine. I'll find out myself.

And with that the lunch bell rang and we went on with our days. Meanwhile I devised a plan on how to get Jin to tell me the truth. No more lies.