Chapter 50

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Namjoon pov ~
It was about 11 when we woke up. Everyone looked like a zombie, im guessing they didn't get a good night's sleep either. I quickly got the members out of bed and made them change fast. I had to watch everybody because Jin didn't come back last night. When I called him to tell him the situation he said he was staying at a friend's house to make sure of something. I didn't know who Jin's other friends were but he was acting weird last night. Like he was doing something he wasn't suppose to. But, after hearing your friend is in a coma I understand. I'm a little off still too.

It was about 11:30 by the time we left the house. We wanted to get there as soon as visiting hours started. It was a hectic ride in the car. Some members were excited, some were scared. I thought my head was about to blow off without Jin in the passenger seat. He was the peace maker. Without him I would of probably died trying to handle all these members. Sometimes I feel Jin thinks he's under appreciated. We've been rude to him in the past and we've taken him for granted I know that. But we need Jin. We would be horrible without Jin. Jin was like the cool mom everybody likes and I was that rude jerky dad nobody wanted to talk to. I know Jin has problems but he never talks about them. We would listen if he wanted to say something.... Well at least we would try. Sometimes we ignored Jin. Now thinking back on it, we've ignored Jin a lot. Maybe he found better friends than us. Maybe that's where he is. He'll probably come see Jimin when we're gone and he just won't ever come back to us.

I tried to shake that thought out of my head. He would come back. Jimin would wake up. Everything would be okay. It took us about 10 minutes to get to the hospital but we were there. We rode the elevator to the 12th floor and got out. We signed in and waited for the doctors to tell us it was okay.

About 5 minutes later Jimin's mom  had hopped out of the elevator and signed in. She turned around and we smiled to her. She ran up and hugged me crying into my shoulder. I hugged her back trying to comfort her the best I could. I couldn't imagine what she was going through right now. Her son already tried to commit suicide, now this. "I'm so glad you boys are here, I don't know what I'd do. The house just feels so... Empty right now. Jimin alone brightened up everything and now that house is just dark and gloomy," she sat down in the chair closest to ours. "You boys don't mind if I go and see Jimin first do you?" She asked quietly. "Of course mrs. Park he's your son you should go in and see him first," I said to her. She smiled and thanked us as the doctor came out.

"He can see you all now, he won't respond but he's definitely ready for visitors," the young doctor said smiling but we could tell he wasn't happy about the situation either. Mrs. Park got up and walked in and the doctor closed the door behind her. We all sighed, scared of what we would see behind that door.

It was about 1 when Mrs. Park came out of the room. We stood up as she walked out of the door Jimin was being held in. She walked up to us, "H-he's not as bad as I thought. The doctor said that we were very lucky, Most times when this happens the patient is put into a serious coma that could be fatal. Right now Jimin is guaranteed to recover its just the waiting to wake up part that's scary, but the bad part is that Jimin's heart rate keeps becoming very fast and panicked. They said that in some cases the patient will have a very calm and sweet dream during the duration of the coma. However, Jimin appears to be having a long nightmare. He knows he's in a nightmare the problem is he can't wake up. The doctor said its one of the worst thing a person can go through in a coma but luckily it's only emotional," she was balling her eyes out by the last part.

I began to get worried. Jimin was having a nightmare? I hugged Mrs. Park for a few minutes before the Doctor said it was our turn. We slowly walked into the door. We were scared. We wanted to run away. But we had to face this, we had to face Jimin.