Chapter 19

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

 

Jimin pov- "when did you start doing all these things to yourself," Jin asked quietly. "After I lost my only friends," I said blankly staring at the wall. "Well you wouldn't have lost us if you wouldn't have spread rumors about us!" Namjoon yelled standing up. I flinched. "Please don't hurt me," I muttered under my breath. Everybody heard. Namjoon looked at me with sad eyes and sat down. "Rumors? What rumors? How can I spread rumors about my only friends when I have no one to spread rumors to? And why would I want to spread rumors about you guys? Do you think I want to lose the only friends I ever had?" I said looking at all of them. "Wait...." I got it ,it all made sense now, I continued, "Who told you I spread rumors?" Everybody looked at Namjoon. "All the other groups told me" Namjoon said looking down. "And you believed them? Seriously? They've been ruining my life since kindergarten why would you believe them?" I said looking down. Right then Suga quickly got up and jumped on Namjoon. Everybody gasped. "Because of your stupidity you made a boy not only starve and cut himself you also made him jump off a bridge! A bridge!"Suga screamed. J hope finally got Suga off and took him outside.  They came back in a few minutes later and sat in silence. "I'm sorry Jimin," Namjoon said getting back in his chair. "Why are you sorry?I deserve it," I said.  "Nobody deserves this Jimin. Especially not you," Jin said. "Why do you people even care?!Huh!?Where were you when I first took a blade to my wrist!? Where were you when my hospital bills were going through the roof!? Where were you when I wouldn't let myself eat anything?!Where were you when I cried myself to sleep every night ?! Where were you when I needed you most ?!" I screamed tears began running down my face, "oh right! You were the ones bringing me that pain!" I stood up and walked out. I slammed the door and walked to the park. I knew they were following me but I didn't care. I sat down on a bench and cried. I wrapped my arms around my legs and just cried. What was wrong with me? What did I do to deserve this? I just want to be normal. Why doesn't somebody, anybody care?

:a/n how do you guys like this story so far I got really nervous about putting it on aff I felt like nobody would like it lol :