Chapter 58

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov ~

I gasped pulling myself up to a sitting position. The doctors must've heard my heart beat increase because they ran in here. They took a deep breath when they saw I wasn't dying in my coma.

I waved to them just happy to see some actual people and not some creepy demented versions of my friends. They ran over ,"Jimin? Are you tired? Do you feel an urge to sink back into a deep sleep again?" They asked suspiciously. I shook my head, even if I did feel tired the last thing I would want is too fall asleep again. They nodded before explaining they had to take some tests on me and would notify my emergency contacts.

I nodded once more before trying to take the needles out of my arm. They grabbed my hand saying that if I took those IV's out I could immediately go back into a coma like state. I quickly took my hand off and sat there quietly while they went over tests in another room. I sat there quietly before I felt a throbbing pain in my face.

I looked into the mirror beside my bed to see my face was covered in bruises. I had forgotten the reason I was in that coma, JB. My body filled with anger but I remembered what I had promised him back in the coma. If he needed my help, I would help him. I looked closer into the mirror examining all the bruises. Most of them were on my cheeks. I had a black eye and there were bruises around my neck from where he had tried to strangle me. I felt a stabbing pain start out in my ribs. I felt my ribs to realize there were bandages wrapped all around my stomach. I had forgotten he had gone on a kicking spree also.

The pain started to get unbearable to I laid back in bed. The doctors came in once more to say that my friends were here and that they wanted to see me. "I don't feel like talking to them right now okay doc?" I said a bit rude but I was in extreme pain. He nodded and closed the door. I didn't want them to see me like this. I didn't want anybody to see me in this state. I didn't want to look vulnerable. I didn't want anybody to feel pity for me.

The nurse came in to give me pain killers and some food. I asked her for my phone back. Even though she wasn't supposed to I'm guessing she felt pity for me too so she handed it to me. I turned it on for what felt like the first time in years. It may have only been a week or so but in my mind it felt like the days were longer and longer.

As soon as it my phone blew up with messages. Some from the members some from Zico, and even a few from Jackson. I skimmed through the messages quickly. They dated back to the day of the party. Most of them were asking where I was and some of them were scared. Later on im guessing they were just messages to bring themselves comfort. They explained how they were missing me and all that sappy stuff. I smirked when I read how sappy Namjoon was.

I continued scrolling through my messages when my phone went off once more saying I had just got a new message. It was an unknown number but yet I recognized it somehow. There were plenty of times when the bullies at school would get my number some how and taunt me even when I wasn't in school. I cautiously opened the message:

Sent 6:52 PM from unknown number

Hey....Uhm idk when you're gonna get your phone back but uh... I heard you were awake and I'm am so so happy. Uhm I just wanted to tell you..... I don't know why I'm doing this really ... But I wanted to tell you sorry even though I know it's not worth much at all. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for ever hurting anyone. Maybe it would be better if I disappeared..... I guess that's what you thought too huh?

Idk I guess I'm just tired of everything. I would do anything to be happy again. Kind of like you. I guess we're not so different at all..... Thank you for waking up Jimin. You'll probably never want to hear me again or see me again so I'll leave with this. By the time you read this I hope you can forget about me. I want everyone to forget I exist. I want to disappear , I just want peace. Me and you don't know anything about peace though.

Well I'm gonna go. Good luck with your new life Jimin. You'll be able to sleep at night now because we all know my life is going to go downhill really fast..bye I guess

~JB

I sighed reading the last sentence. I will help JB. If it kills me I will still help him. But I'm not afraid to tell him how I feel either. I'm not scared of anyone anymore. I crossed scared a long time ago. There's nothing to be scared of because the scariest things I've ever encountered were the thoughts in my head. There's nothing that is or ever will be scarier than that. I've learned to stop caring. To stop feeling at all. Don't feel don't get hurt I guess. 
I shut my phone off and laid down. This was going to take a lot of work so I might as well get one more good night of sleep...