Chapter 15

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov
I limped to the bridge that was at the end of the park. With how slow I was walking it was 7 by the time I got there. Nobody was here. Perfect. I got to the edge of the bridge and slowly and painfully crawled over the ledge. I stood in front of the ledge as I held onto it. It would only take one more step and I could end it. I looked down and saw nothing but water. It wasn't very deep. Luckily I couldn't swim so it would be fairly easy to drown. I felt sick to my stomach. I've  attempted suicide before but every time I had a big chance of surviving. I couldn't swim. No one was here. This was it. This was really happening. It was for the best. Everybody would be happy. Namjoon would get what he wanted. The other members wouldn't have to bother with me anymore. My parents would no longer have to support me.Teachers wouldn't have to deal with me. I wouldn't be hurt anymore. I kept repeating that in my head. Tears started rolling down my eyes. But then again, I would never be able to dance, I would never be able to sing, I would never have friends. No Jimin. Don't try to talk yourself out of this. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked and there were Bts. They were all talking quietly until they saw me. They stopped. I looked down. "Jimin! Get away from there!" I heard Namjoon say. Why was Namjoon trying to stop me? He was the last one I would expect to see. I heard them start running towards me. This was my last chance. I closed my eyes, muttered I'm sorry , and fell. I felt the wind hit me and then the water.  I began sinking. Deeper and deeper. My body told me to swim. Even if I couldn't to just stay above water. I didn't move at all. I opened my mouth. I let the water drown me as It flooded my lungs. I let the water overtake me as I sank deeper and deeper. My vision began to get blurry. Before I out forever I saw someone swim towards me. Then someone else. But before I could tell who it was I out.

:a/n this is not the end! This is only the half way mark ;) I hope it's good! Thank you for reading this story. Favorite and comment if you want ❤️ :