Chapter 14

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov
I slowly opened my eyes which even hurt. I finally remembered what happened. Namjoon , the members , everything came rushing to my head as I quickly sat up. I wanted to yell it hurt so bad. I clutched my stomach. I realized I was still in the school. But, I wasn't in the hallway like I was earlier. I was in some sort of small dark room.

I checked my phone. 4:47. So I've been in here for 10 hours? I used the light on my phone to check where I was. I was in the janitor's closet. They must of dragged me in here. I prayed that they didn't lock the door as I reached up for the door knob. I cried in pain but I had to get up. I had to go somewhere. I had to do something.

The door fortunately unlocked. I held the door knob for support as I stood up. My whole body ached. I've never been beat up this bad. I was bleeding all over. I slowly but forcefully limped out and into the bathroom. I stood in the mirror and looked at my face. I had a bloody nose, a black eye, and my whole face hurt. I took a damp towel ad washed the blood off my face. I took the foundation out of my bag and covered up my black eye. My face looked partially normal. My glasses were broken so it was hard to see. I lifted up my shirt and saw black,red, and blue bruises all over my stomach. My ribs felt like they had been bruised.

There were scars all over my arms where Namjoon had dug his nails in my skin. I quickly pulled my hoodie over myself to cover up everything.

I grabbed my
Backpack and began to walk out but I felt so much pain I fell to the floor. What did I do to deserve this? I never did anything. What did i do to make Namjoon so angry? Why was I even living? I have been through so much but this was the breaking point. I'm worthless and I always will be. I'm going to end it. This time for real. I forced myself to get up as I knew eventually I won't feel pain at all. I proceeded to limp towards the bridge in the park. Nobody was there at this hour so it would be a perfect time to end it. For good.