Chapter 18

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)
Jimin pov- I walked down the stairs as everybody motioned me to sit down. They stared at me and my crossed arms and I hoped they didn't see anything. It was a awkward silence until Jin spoke up. "Jimin would you like some food?" Jin said trying to break the silence. "I'm not hungry" I said quietly. "You didn't eat anything at lunch so you should be hungry"Jin said worriedly. "I didn't eat breakfast either so what does it matter?" I muttered quietly. Everybody just stared at me. "Jimin." I looked up to Suga who just spoke. "When was the last time you ate?" Suga continued. I thought for a moment. It had been at least a few days. "Well I ate half of a apple a few days ago" I said staring at the floor. "That's all? Why aren't you eating Jimin?" Namjoon spoke up this time. I just glared. I was getting angry. I just wanted to go home. I feel like I'm being interrogated. "Answer us Jimin" JHope spoke. "I'm already ugly I don't need to be fat too," I said through gritted teeth. "Jimin. So you're starving yourself?" Jungkook said with sadness in his voice. I stayed quiet. I looked up to see Jin staring at my arms. I folded them tighter and Jin noticed that. "Jimin show me your arms" he said standing up. "No" I said plainly. "I said show me" he said with anger in his voice. "I don't want to" I said. "Jimin show me your arms!" He yelled. It scared me. I have never seen Jin like this. I pulled out my arms quickly not meaning to. He grabbed them before I could pull back. He flipped my arm over to show all the cuts on my arms. Some of them were a few days old and some of them were years old. Everybody gasped and I thought I heard Jungkook whimper. Jin looked like he was about to cry. Namjoon suddenly got up and stormed out. Jin let go of my hands. "Suga go get Namjoon" Jin said quietly. Suga rushed out. We sat in silence as we heard yelling on the other side of the door. I couldn't make out what they were saying. Why was Namjoon yelling?Don't him and all the other members want me to do this to myself? I looked at the other members and they were all silently thinking. A few minutes later Namjoon and Suga walked in. They sat down quietly. "Jimin. Are we the reason that you're doing this to yourself?" Suga said. I thought for a second. Should I tell them The truth or lie to make them feel better. I've spent my whole life trying to make others happy. I can't do it anymore. I took a deep breath and responded with a "yes".