Chapter 16

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Namjoon pov
I quietly walked by the other members who I had just beaten up . I told them I'm sorry but they told me they weren't the one I should be apologizing to. I hurt Jimin pretty bad. After what happened they told me everything. I felt horrible. I wasn't suppose to go this far with Jimin. We were talking quietly when I saw someone at the bridge. "Guys look who is that at the bridge?" Suga took the words right out of my mouth. "I-I think its Jimin ," I heard jungkook gasp. 
I started jogging forward "Jimin! Get away from there!" I screamed. He was going to jump. We ran forward as fast as our legs could go. I saw Jimin close his eyes and mutter something . I think it was I'm sorry. He fell. I screamed and so did the others. I remembered. Jimin couldn't swim. He was going to drown himself. Without even thinking I ran up told the others to meet me at the bottom of the bridge and jumped over the ledge . After I fell I saw Jin come down with me too. We both hit the water and it stung for a minute but we had other worries. I saw Jimin sinking to the bottom as he opened his mouth. He wasn't even trying to swim. Please Jimin. Please. We swam down and picked him up. As soon as we got to him he passed out. We pulled him up and out as we laid him on the ground. Jungkook had just learned Safety precautions in class a few weeks ago so he had to give Jimin mouth to mouth. Me and Jin just sat and begged Jimin to wake up. Finally ,after a few minutes , Jimin woke up. He spat the water out and choked. Me and Jin hugged eachother as Jimin wondered what was going on. "Why did you save me?" Jimin muttered. 
: a short update of Namjoon for you all :) :