Chapter 11

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jin pov
I woke up and did everything the same I did the day before. We were quickly up and out of the door. The others waited for Jimin but he never came. I was worried the whole day.Is he ok? Is he alive? After school we were about to walk home but Namjoon said, " Yo guys, I have to run to the store I'll be back in about a hour or maybe more." He walked off and I was mentally smiling because if I could ditch these guys I could go to Jimin. "Uhm yeah I have to go somewhere too," I said mentally smacking my self for such a lame excuse . "Jin you're going to Jimin aren't you? It's ok it's just that we want to go too," V said to me. I turned around and they all nodded like they were actually serious . "Why?"is all I said. "We don't want to hurt Jimin anymore it's not right,"Jungkook said. 
I didn't know what to say but, I didn't want them to tell Namjoon so I agreed. We walked our normal route until we got to Jimin's house. I told them to stay back a little so they wouldn't scare the boy.I knocked on the door loudly as I heard foot steps come to the door. The door opened and I looked up but I didn't see anybody but, then I remembered Jimin was smaller then other kids and looked down seeing his face. His face was covered in bruises That I've never noticed. That's when I realized not only did he wear eyeliner but, he covered his face up with makeup to hide the bruises. Bruises that the others have given him. He looked at me and then behind me and I saw the fear rush to his eyes when he saw the four behind me."Relax Jimin they aren't gonna hurt you. I promise," I said reassuringly. "Can we please come in ?"I continued. He stared for a second to think but slowly he nodded his head. We walked inside as we looked around his house . It was clean and cozy.Jimin started walking up stairs so we followed. He finally sat on his bed and I sat next to him. The others sat in the chairs across from me. I saw him look down and try to hide the bruises so I lifted his head up. "It's ok. You don't have to hide any more ," I said smiling. "What do you want?" He said angrily. " You said you weren't ok. We want to help you," I said explaining myself. "All of you? Why do you care?No one cares. This is just some stupid prank isn't it? Namjoon is probably waiting outside to pour something else on me isn't he?" Jimin said practically yelling at us. I heard Suga finally speak. "Jimin. We are all sorry for all the pain we've caused you. We want your forgiveness," Suga spoke softly. "No. Get out of my house all of you. " I saw him grip his fists as he ran and locked himself in the bathroom. We waited quietly for a hour until finally we decided to leave. As we walked down the drive way I looked back. Jimin. Please forgive us before something happens. I thought to myself as we walked to our house.