Chapter 68

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jungkook pov~

As Jimin walked away I couldn't stop crying. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. Do I show the members? How could he think I like V more than him? Sure V is cute and all but come on, Jimin has tried harder than anyone he deserves me. Well I guess he doesn't want me anymore. Every time I wiped my eyes more tears fell. No wonder Jimin hates us. Wait, no. He said he doesn't hate us. He's right I guess we really don't know the difference between forgive and forget. He doesn't hate us, he just has a reason for staying away from us. But what did he mean by him and JB have a bond? Nobody has seen Jb since he put Jimin in a coma? Something's going on. I may be stupid but I'm not that stupid.

I sighed walking inside. I knew my face was puffed up from crying but the others were more focused on planning Jimin's birthday party. Should I show them the recording before they plan something Jimin won't show up to? But they were in such a good mood I didn't want to ruin it. Then I noticed that Suga wasn't in the conversation. He was off staring at me and then staring off into space. I scooted closer to him. "Suga," I whispered. He nodded before looking at me," I need to show you something. Somethings up with Jimin and you're the only smart one who doesn't have extreme anger issues. Will you listen to me? I know I'm a kid but I know Jimin is hiding som-" I said before Suga shushed me. "Come on let's go to my room," he said before sneaking past the three groups drawing up plans for the party.

I snuck past them too luckily, before running up to Suga's room before they could catch me. I caught up to him and followed him in closing the door behind me. He sat on the bed and I sat on Jhope's bed since they shared a room. Jin and Namjoon both had their owns rooms since Jin was a neat freak and well, you've seen namjoon's side of the room. Together it would be bad but yet they still like eachother it's weird I'll never understand them.

"So you wanted to show me something about Jimin?" Suga asked me. I nodded pulling out my phone. I went to voice recordings and played it for him. It was about 5 minutes long and I watched as his face fell when Jimin brought up his name. When it was over I threw my phone to the side. "That....that was terrible....but true," he said thinking deeply about what Jimin was trying to say. "All these years and I think that's the first time I've ever heard Jimin speak his mind about something. I don't think it's going to stop here though," he said cautiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "I mean, when people spend so long without speaking their mind, it doesn't end after one time. Jimin has a lot of built up anger and emotions. As soon as he starts speaking his emotions it can cause stress when he doesn't get it all out at once. I'm guessing this isn't the first time that's happened though either," he said. "You mean, he went off on someone else too?" I asked. Suga nodded," I can tell because he was so calm about this. But not too calm. The first time someone speaks their emotions it's normally really calm and sweet(A/N: The talk to JB) because he's just getting used to it. The second time he's a little bit less calm, more rigid. By then he'll realize that's not all he wanted to say. The third time, he will let everything out. He'll yell and get all of his anger out," Suga said with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Will it get violent?" I asked, scared of violence. "Normally yes, but Jimin isn't a violent person, he's a vocal person so he won't get violent," Suga said reassuringly. "When do you think the third time will happen?" I asked concerned. "If I'm being honest with you..... I think it will happen.... At the party," Suga said trying to put it in the right words. "Why Suga?" I asked. "It's just... A feeling I've got," he muttered. "Well than," I said standing up. "Let's find Jimin," I finished. He nodded and stood up too. Now it's gonna get tricky.