Chapter 59

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

They kept me in there for 2 weeks. I only let my mom in because the bruises were slowly starting to heal. When they released me it felt like a whole new world. It was a little hard to walk, I was still limping in fact. When I got home I quickly limped to my bedroom. It felt nice to be home. To not be hooked up to machines. It was like life was okay again.

I closed my door behind me and sat down on my bed. I looked to the table beside me which was full of cards from the members. I read them and they were very sweet. For such tough bad boys they were very sappy with cards. I shook my head and laid back. I wasn't mad at them. I wasn't mad at anybody. I don't think they understand. I just needed to take some time for myself. Rethink things I guess.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my face which was slowly beginning to get better. I put more makeup on to cover the fading bruises and make my face look at least somewhat normal. I put on a choker to cover the brushing around my neck. I changed into a white sleeveless shirt and black ripped up jeans. I needed to change something. I was tired of hiding. No more glasses, no more sleeves, no more being scared. Life is short , and I'm gonna make the most out of it.

I got into the cupboard below the sink searching through the boxes. I pulled out orange dye and set it on the sink. I told my mom I was dying my hair before closing the door. I bleached my hair quickly, ignoring the burning. I put the dye in and tried to finish as soon as possible.

A few hours later my hair was dry. It was bright, I wasn't used to it. I felt.... Noticeable. I ran my hands through it trying to get used to this new feeling. This feeling that I actually have a personality. That I'm not just someone's punching bag anymore. I'm going to show people the real me. I'm in charge now. I run the show not anyone else.

I walked downstairs and ate dinner with my mom. She talked about her day and asked for advice on what to do about her coworkers. Normally I would just tell her to not let them walk all over her like people did to me but instead I gave her actual advice on what I thought she should do. Mom left for work and I sat and watched some action movie. I drew a few pictures and listened to some music but all in all I was just bored.

I sighed and walked up to my bedroom once more. I turned off the light and went to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll go talk to the guys. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be a different person. It's time for everyone to meet the real Jimin.