Chapter 40

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Jimin pov~

It was around 9pm when I had finally convinced myself to go. I couldn't let Jungkook down. Could I? I tried to ignore all the thoughts flooding my head. I would come, make an appearance and then leave. The only thing really keeping me from faking a flu was how Jungkook got so excited when I said I would come. 

I groaned and opened my front door. I could already hear the music from across the street. I started walking towards their door. This is the first party I've been to in years. This is the first party I've even been invited to for years. 

I finally opened the door. There was so many people there. They stared at me and some of them went silent. I looked around for anybody I knew, well at least I knew that was okay with me. I felt really out of place. Finally I bumped into someone ," sorry ," I muttered looking down. "Hey Jimin you're actually here!" I looked up to meet jackson's eyes. I took a step back. 

I knew Jackson was nice and all now but he still scared me about what he could do to me if I made him mad. "H-hi Jackson," I said. "Your boyfriend's over there," Jackson said punching my arm lightly and pointing to a drunk kookie in the corner with the others. I closed my eyes because Jackson could kill me any second. I finally looked up once he walked away. 

'I wish Jungkook was my boyfriend' I thought as I walked up to kookie. "Jimin!" He yelled running up and dragging me over to where the other bts members were sitting. "Hi," I said sitting down next to Jin. Jin looked upset but I couldn't tell what he was upset about. "Yo Namjoon! Get over here," I heard a kid from school yell. Namjoon went over  and the others came too. Jungkook said he had to go
to the bathroom and that he would be back in a minute so I was left alone. Great, just great.

I decided to go to the kitchen and get some water.  I poured a glass of water but before I could drink it I heard something. I looked into the crowd. I saw black hightops and a purple jacket. I looked up to meet his eyes. JB. What was he doing here? He began to run when I sat my glass down and started walking towards him. I tried to follow him through the crowd. People were bumping into me and by the time I got to the door he was gone. But I never heard the door open or close so was he still here? Maybe I was just seeing things and he wasn't even here in the first place. 

I walked back to the kitchen and finished my glass of water so I could go find Jungkook who said he'd be back soon so we could hang out. I noticed everyone else was drinking alcohol even though most of them weren't even 18 yet, let alone 21. I shook my head, how could teenagers be so.... Troublesome? 

I sat against the kitchen table contemplating life as the members call it when my head started hurting. Maybe it was from being so cramped together with people, especially drunk people. I decided to go outside and get some air. When I got outside my head started hurting worse. I then began feeling really dizzy. What was wrong with me? I didn't drink any alcohol. Am I dying?! I shook my head. I began to get really wobbly. I looked up to see JB smirking at me before he said  ," this is just the beginning." The last thing I remember is hearing the door behind me open and I saw what I thought was JB's face fill with fear and then ....
Complete darkness.


A/n: so here's a new chapter lol. If you haven't watched my tailer yet please go back and watch it lovelies it would mean so much.