Chapter 74

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

Suga pov~

We had spent all day setting up for Jimin's birthday. Jungkook and V were buying the cake. Namjoon and the other groups were in charge of putting up decorations. Me and Jhope were off getting the perfect gift for Jimin. Jhope and I had no clue what to buy so we went to the first place we could think of. The mall. What did Jimin like to do? "Let's make a list and see if we can come up with something," Jhope said. "Okay so we'll do that game we used to play where I say a word and then you say a word having to do with Jimin okay?" I said as he nodded.

"Jimin"
"Quiet"
"Helpful"
"Singer"
"Dancer"
"Artist"
"Loving"
"Family"

"THAT'S IT" I said.
"What's it?" Jhope said.
"Just follow me," I said pulling him into the nearest craft store. What Jimin needs is a reminder of who he is. Not who we twisted him into being. I would tell you all what I was planning but that wouldn't be fun now would it? So go see what Namjoon and the rest were planning. We'll be back.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon pov

Normally putting up decorations for a party wouldn't be so difficult with about 14 people. Then again one of those people is me. So far I've popped 23 balloons , ripped a table cloth, broken a chair,  and tore the birthday banner setting it up. This is why I don't ever do anything. Finally the others told me to sit down... That's when I broke the chair. It was okay though because Youngjae went out and got some more supplies.

I sat on the floor watching everybody hard at work. I loved the fact they were all doing this for Jimin. I can't read people's minds so I was worried another member would turn out like JB and turn on Jimin. I'm glad they're truly sorry. And I still promise that the next time I see JB he will pay for what he did to my friend. I hope I find him soon it will be like a late birthday gift to Jimin. Beating up the person who hurt you? Wouldnt you love that too? I just want to show Jimin that we're truly his friends. I want him to love us again. I know I have a lot of making up to do but I'm trying my best. I know it will take a while but I want Jimin to be happy. I want all of us, all three groups to be friends. I want us to be this big group of friends who protect eachother. We all have secrets like I've said millions of times before but I want us to be able to tell eachother these secrets. Be a .... Family I guess I'm saying.

I love my family , don't get me wrong. But they've been overseas for so long and they never call or video chat so sometimes it gets lonely. It's like I'm forgotten about. But with these guys I feel happy. It's just since that day I kicked Jimin out its like there's no trust. Nobody tells anybody anything. I'm hoping we can change that. I just wish I knew what everybody was thinking.

"We're done Namjoon if you want to get out of that dream world," Zico said sarcastically. I looked around, the banner was hung up that read "Happy Birthday Jimin." the streamers were everywhere. The balloons weren't popped, the table cloths were Jimin's favorite color. Everything was perfect.

"Thanks for the help," I said. "No problem it's for Jimin. Plus if we would've let you do it alone the house would be on fire," Jackson said laughing. I nodded and glared at him before smiling. "Now we're just waiting for the cake and the present. Hopefully the kids don't drop the cake," I said worried. "They'll do a better job than you," said Youngjae. I rolled my eyes , why are they all so sarcastic?
~~~~~

Jungkook pov ~

Me and V were out looking for Jimins birthday cake. "So are you nervous about seeing Jimin after being rejected?" V said taking a bite out of the pudding he bought on the way to the bakery. "Nah I know it wasn't him. Well the real him. He's had a lot on his mind you know? Going into a coma and waking up is probably an emotional roller coaster," I said ignoring the fact that it wasn't just the coma he was stressed about. "Are you still gonna give him that bracelet?" He asked me. "I don't know. I might wait a while you know? Until he calms down," I said looking at the different cakes in the book.

V nodded ," You don't like.... Like me right ?" He asked. I paused and looked at him ,"I'd be straight before I'd date you," I said jokingly hitting his shoulder. He rolled his eyes ," I wouldn't date you even if the sake of the world rested on it," he replied. "Good then we're on the same page. I like Jimin you like Jhope right?" I said clearing the air. "Yep we're on the same page. Namjoon would stop breaking things before we liked eachother," he said. I laughed thinking of Namjoon actually not breaking something for once. "I guess we just hang out so much Jimin thought something was going on," I said. "Yeah probably. I hope Jhope doesn't think that," V muttered. "I have no clue. It's hard to read Jhope sometimes," I said finally settling on a light blue three layered cake. His favorite color was light blue so it was perfect. I mean.... I don't know Jimin's favorite color.... Whatttt. "How's this one?" I asked pointing to it.