Chapter 30

Maybe I'm not Worthless (A Jimin and BTS fic)

JB's POV
The other members ran from Namjoon. I didn't want to but I couldn't leave my team. The boys started getting tired so we stopped at the park. Bambam and Youngjae collapsed to the floor. Mark and Jackson sat down together against a tree. Yugyeom being the strong maknae he was, wasn't even out of breath so he stood beside me. Who were we missing? Soon JR came walking up. "Where were you at?" I asked. "Didn't feel like running," Jr said walking past me to sit next to Youngjae who was still on the floor. 

"Okay well now that everyone is here I think it's time we talk about some things, first off WHY DID YOU WIMPS RUN!?" I yelled loudly. They knew I had anger issues, but they still pushed me. "Sorry but Namjoon is scary when he wants to be," Yugyeom said. "So am I! I could've taken him if you guys hadn't decided to run!" I yelled. "Well...than...why...didn't....you....stay.. And.... Fight?" Bambam asked out of breath. I looked the other way. "You know what? I don't need this," I said beginning to walk away. 

"Yah maybe we would've stayed behind you if you were fighting on the right side!" I heard Jr yell. I turned back, "excuse me?" I said. He smirked, "maybe if you didn't choose to beat up a poor ,weak ,suicidal kid we would have stayed and fought with you. I'd love to see how you would feel if you were jimin for a day I bet you couldn't handle it. And that excuse for why you bullied Jimin I thought was actually serious, but I guess not," Jr said standing up. 
"But you guys were laughing? You guys like it just as much as I do," I said angrily. 
"No, you see I was the one laughing , and that was because I saw BTS walking up and I was hoping you'd get your a** beat," JR smiled, "Come on guys we don't need Jb, let's see how he likes having no friends," he began to walk away. First Mark followed him, then Youngjae once he got up, Bambam, Yugyeom too. Jackson used to bully Jimin he'd stay with me right? Jackson got up, "I was just as wrong as you were JB, except I realise what I did was wrong, maybe you should stop thinking about yourself for once and think about someone else," Jackson said before walking away. They were all gone. I felt this surge of anger, I slid down the tree until I hit the floor. What just happened? All that work I put into that group, all the popularity I gained that group, and they're just gonna leave me? I don't need them anyways. I don't need anybody. I only need me,myself, and I. I'll show them. I'll show everybody, and I'll definitely show Jimin who the smartest kid in school really is. 

It was beginning to get dark so I went home. Not that I wanted to deal with my family again but because I sort of just lost all my friends . I didn't care though, it really didn't bother me. I walked inside , "yah where have you been, your brother was off saving people's life as a doctor and where were you? Probably playing basketball with those little friends of yours. You should focus on studying you're not even the top of your class, get to bed!" My Father yelled to me. I walked up to my room, when will my father be proud of me instead of my brother? I had already gotten into a fight with him about it earlier. Maybe that's why I was so mad at Jimin today. Ignoring the thought I went to my bedroom and fell asleep.