chapter 9

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm surprised I managed to update three times today. Oh well.

 

 

The next day, Yuri woke up when Yoona knocked on the door. "Oh. Unnie, so this is where you've been last night." Yuri just smiled slightly. "What's up?"

 

Yoona looked behind her and saw you and Jessica still sleeping. "We're leaving in 30 minutes. Taeyeon unnie told me to wake you guys up." She said. "I see. Thanks Yoong." Yuri then turned to wake you and the ice princess.

 

"How's maknae?" The older girl stopped then turned around. "How did you know?" She asked, a bit surprised. "Seo told me last night." Yoona frowned as she entered the room and closed the door.

 

Yuri sighed. "She's been crying as soon as she got here. We couldn't possibly leave her alone." She crossed her arms and watched as the younger girl sat beside you and brushed the hair off your face. "I know what you mean unnie. I'm sure this is hard for her." She mumbled and watched your sleeping face.

 

"You got that right." They both turn and see Jessica had woken up. "Remember, she even said that Tiffany was her first love." The other two nodded. "And if Tiffany were to ever cheat or break up with her, it'll be hard for her to recover...."

 

The three of them sigh. "It isn't fair. She doesn't deserve it."

 

"We know that. But we have no control of what happens."

 

They them decided to stop talking about it then woke you up. They saw you seeming as if you didn't want to get up but forced yourself leave the bed then head to the bathroom. You then came out of your room with the other three and went to the table. "Morning guys." Taeyeon greeted.

 

"Hey maknae." She walked up to you and patted your head before kissing it. "Slept well?" She knew she shouldn't be asking but she just wanted to know how you were doing.

 

You smile at her. "Fine unnie. Just tired." She smiled slightly then sat down. You saw Tiffany from the corner of your eye and felt your heart hurt as she didn't even bother to look at you.

 

"So...." Sooyoung grinned and you grimaced slightly, knowing what it meant. "What have you guys got planned for later?" She asked teasingly. "How come you aren't even sitting next to each other, Fany?" Sunny asked the other girl since you were sitting next to Jessica and Yoona was on the other side. Tiffany was across you.

 

"Nothing."

 

"C'mon. Don't tell me you fought. It's your anniversary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter