Chapter 22

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update today! Yay~! ^~^

 

 

 

After dinner, you walked with Red Velvet to their van as you bid them goodnight, you and Irene were walking hand in hand.

 

 "So... We'll meet up again?" You asked and Irene nodded. "Of course. Just give me a beep." She giggled as she swung your hands a bit. "Alright."

 

"Text me later okay? Or else I'll get mad." She pouted, making you giggle as you resist the urge to kiss her. "Of course. Now stop pouting." You pecked her cheek, making her beam.

 

"Goodnight." She opened the door. "Goodnight everyone." You smiled at the rest. "Night _____!"

 

Irene laughed then let go of your hand before hugging you. "I'll see you later." She pulled away then kissed your cheek. "Bye~"

 

You smiled and waved as they drove off, unaware of the eyes that were on you the whole time.

 

"I don't think you'll have trouble getting a yes from her." You turned around and blinked in surprise.

 

"Unnie. I was just about to go back." You told her. "We know. But we wanted to check on you." You nodded and walked over to them.

 

A hand then held your shoulder. "_____. Can you, maybe... reconsider asking Irene?"

 

"Wae? Why?"

 

"What about Tiffany?" She asks all of a sudden, making you freeze.

 

"What about her?" You asked slowly. She sighs and crosses her arms.

 

"Do you still like... No, scratch that. Do you still love her?" She asked carefully as you frown.

 

"Unnie... Why are you asking me this? I already told you, I like Irene unnie." You looked away from her.

 

"But you don't love her."

 

"I do."

 

"But not as much as Tiffany?"

 

You shake your head. "No. I do love her. A lot. But my love for her is different from Fany unnie." You stated.

 

"Then what?"

 

"I don't know. But I can't-"

 

"Don't do this _____."

 

"Why? All I ever did was love her but she didn't love me back. Unnie, I've tried so hard, she's moved on. Why don't you want me to be happy? Why are you so persistent on making me stay when you were the one who said I should move on?!"

 

Jessica's eyes widen in surprise at your outburst and tears started falling from your eyes. "Why unnie? Is it really amusing to see me hurting?" You asked and then walked away.

 

She bit her lip before following you back in the van. You were quiet the entire time and it was getting awkward.

 

----------

 

 

Jessica told Tiffany and Yuri what happened as they were in the back then the two started scolding her for pressuring you too much.

 

"What was I supposed to do then?" Jessica huffed and crossed her arms. "I don't know. But why did you have to do it like that?" Yuri rubbed her temple.

 

Jessica frowned and looked at the back of your head. "I didn't mean to... But I just..." She sighed then looked at Tiffany.

 

"What about you? I'm doing this for your sake." Tiffany shushed her. "I'm going to talk to her."

 

"What?" The two stared at her in surprise.

 

"I have to talk to her. I need to. I want her back so I have to be the one doing something." She stated as she read the text on her phone.

 

"Sica, please." Jessica could only nod then sighed. "Alright."

 

 

 

Yoona helped you with your bags as you went to your dorm and you thanked her before slumping on your bed. "I miss this bed."

 

They all smiled at you as they went to your room. "Well, at least you're home." Taeyeon sat on your bed and ruffled your hair.

 

"Oh right. Souvenirs!" Sooyoung and Sunny cheered with Hyoyeon. "Yeah. I almost forgot." You got up and went to your bags before sitting on the floor and pulling out some plastic bags.

 

"Sooyoung unnie, I got you a box of cookies. Yoona unnie, I remembered you when I saw this so I bought you an alligator printed shirt. Hyoyeon unnie, new earphones. Seohyun unnie, I got the book you said you wanted,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter