Chapter 18

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Enjoy the chapter!! :D

 

Irene was surprised when she woke up. She expected that you would have had a nightmare again like before. But you were sound asleep in her arms.

You were snuggled in her arms while you hugged her waist. Your expression was serene and she found herself staring at you again until she realized how close her face had gotten.

She blushed and tried to move away, but found herself frozen in place. She started to feel her heart hammering in her ribcage.

 

What am I doing?

Irene! You have to stop. This isn't you.

But I can't help it. My heart won't stop beating like crazy....

I wonder how soft her lips are...

 

Her eyes widen when she realized her own thoughts and quickly shook her head.

She looked back at you and gently cupped your cheek and caressed it with her thumb. Maybe just a peck?

She started to slowly lean in. The closer she moved, the faster her heart beat. She closed her eyes but stopped when your lips were only a few inches away.

 

This is wrong.... I shouldn't take advantage of her like this.

 

She opened her eyes then sighed before decided to just kiss your forehead. "I'll be sure to do it properly." She whispered. "Do what properly?"

She jumped slightly in surprise and looked at you as you rubbed your eyes. "Good morning unnie." You smiled and she smiled back. "Good morning cutie."

"What were you talking about earlier?" You asked softly as you snuggled to her neck, making her shiver slightly. "Nothing." She whispered and caressed your head. You hummed and nodded. "Okay..."

You were both quiet the whole time. "Hey unnie." You look up at her and found her staring at you. You froze when you stared in her eyes. Your breath hitched in as she started leaning close to you. But you didn't push her away or pull back.

You closed your eyes and gripped the sheets tightly. Irene found herself leaning in and closed her eyes. Her hand rested on your cheek and gently caressed it.

Your faces were only a few inches apart. Your hearts were beating rapidly in your chests. Just as your lips were about to meet, an image of Tiffany suddenly popped in your mind and you stopped any further actions.

Irene felt you stop and slowly opened her eyes and saw you looking down. "A-Ah. S-Sor-"

"Don't apologize... It's my fault..." You mumbled and buried your face in her neck. She sighed and smiled sadly but felt something warm drip on her neck.

She started rubbing your back to soothe you. "Hey. It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong." She mumbled and frowned.

Sure, she did enjoy the thought of kissing you and it kinda bummed her out that she didn't get to, but she didn't like you crying more. It hurt seeing you like that.

"You can always talk to me about it. I know I don't know anything much like Wendy, but at least let me help you." She whispered and kissed your forehead.

You paused slightly and nodded your head as you listened to her words. You smiled slightly toward her and she hugged you tightly. "Stop crying now or else I'll kiss you." Despite saying those words so boldly, she was blushing.

 

 

You were about to retort when Yeri walked in. "Unnies, time to get... Up?" A blush covered her face and she quickly cupped her cheeks. "U-Umm..." She tried to speak, but her words wouldn't come out.

"What's the hold up?" Wendy walked in as well with an annoyed expression but it quickly became a blank one before cracking to a mischievous grin. "Well well, what do we have here?" She crossed her arms and smirked while Yeri looked down.

"It's early in the morning and the two of you are already making out. Can't you control your hormones?" She teased.

You and Irene were still in a close position. She had her arm around you with her other hand on your shoulder while your arms were around her neck and your face were still really close.

You and Irene blushed before quickly pulling away and sitting up. "Shut up!" Irene threw a pillow at the other girl and huffed. "Yeri-ah gwenchana?" She looked up and nodded shyly.

"I'm fine unnie." She reassured and you nod. "Okay." Then Wendy sat on the bed. "There's a recording later. You and me will be singing together!" She cheered and you smiled. "Jinja? Okay. I'll get ready." You looked at Irene and blushed before heading to the bathroom.

 

Yeri excused herself and left the room, leaving the two older girl in silence. Wendy looked at the leader and sighed. "Give her time. She needs it." She was surprised and looked at her. "Don't try saying anything else. I see the way you look at her and I know she's starting to have the same feelings... but she's scared. And honestly, I would prefer her not thinking about it for now." She sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"I want to know Wendy... I want to help her. I can see she's hurting. I can feel it. She's having a hard time and I just... I want to hold her and make her feel safe and loved." She mumbled and ruffled her hair slightly. "Don't worry. Things will get better." Wendy smiled and pat her leg.

"Thanks."

 

You and the other girls finished girls finished getting ready and had breakfast before taking a stroll on your way to the studio. "____'s getting really close with us." Seulgi said aloud. "Yeah. She was somewhat awkward the first time she was with us." Joy stated. "Isn't that a good thing?" Yeri asked confusedly. "It is." Wendy smiled then watched you talking to their leader.

She chuckled when she saw your entwined hands as you walked.

"Okay. Wendy and ____, we'll give you 15 minutes to rehears the song." You both nodded and looked at the lyrics.

"Wow... Are you serious?" Wendy looked at you as she gave the paper and once over. "Wae?" You looked up at her. She stared at you and sighed before shaking her head. "Nothing. Just... This is good." She mumbled. The recorder soon arrived again and told you two to get ready.

"Good luck." They gave you both a thumbs up and you smiled at them.

"Alright. Let's start." You nodded and both of you put on the headphones.

"And hey darling, I hope you're good tonight. And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving. Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it. Tell me something sweet to get me by, 'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing La, la la la, la la la, Till everyone is singing If you can wait till I get home, Then I swear to you that we can make this last. (La la la) If you can wait till I get home, Then I swear come tomorrow, this will a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter