Chapter 23

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeey guys! School starts in two days and I'm not really feeling it yet. Oh well. Here's an update :)

 

 

 

 

The next day, you and Jessica left your room while chatting happily and sat down on the table to eat your breakfast. "Morning." Hyoyeon smiled. "Morning unnies." Taeyeon ruffled your hair before she made her way to her seat.

 

"Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yoona already left. Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, our schedules are for the afternoon." Taeyeon informed as you all settled down on your seats. "So I'm the only one free?" You asked. "Yup. Oppa said you have a 1 week vacation after the whole filming in America." You nodded and smiled.

 

"Oh. Maknae! I made you breakfast!" Tiffany suddenly put a plate in front of you and you blink. "Uh... Thank you." You look at the food and shift awkwardly as she showed you her pretty eye smile.

 

Jessica stares at Tiffany while the others were looking from you and the eye smiling princess.

 

You started slowly eating and Tiffany ate happily beside you. Jessica sighed at this and shook her head.

 

In order to break the awkward silence, Yuri decided to speak up. "Oh, yeah. Since you won't be having a schedule, won't you be lonely little puppy?" She asked. "She can come with me."

 

You cast Tiffany a glance before looking at Yuri and smile. "Ani... I'll spend the day with Irene unnie. We made plans today." They nodded while Tiffany frowned. "Oh. You're going to ask her already?" Taeyeon grinned.

 

"Not yet. We're just going to hang out." You smiled. "Taking it slow, I see." Hyoyeon nodded. "Isn't it a bit early though?"

 

All eyes turned to Tiffany. "Wae?" You asked quietly. "Well, you barely know each other. You've only met for a few months. If it were Wendy-ah, then it would have been okay." She explained.

 

"You don't really need to know each other too long." Yuri frowned. "Yeah. Unless you know each other well within a short period of time, it'll work out." Taeyeon stated.

 

You were quietly eating and didn't really want to talk about this because of your situation with Tiffany. They would get into a fight if this continued. You put your utensils down and sighed just as your phone beeped.

 

From: Pretty Unnie ^o^

 

     Hey cutie! I'm almost done. Get ready.

 

You smiled as you read it and replied an okay, thanking her silently in your mind.

 

"Unnies. Please stop. I have to go now." You got up and smile at them. Jessica tilted her head. "Right now?" She pouted. "Yes. Irene unnie is about to come." You nodded then went to your room to get dressed.

 

A knock was suddenly heard and Tiffany quickly got up to open it. "_____! I-" Irene stopped and quickly bowed when she saw Tiffany in front of her. "Oh. Annyeong Tiffany unnie." Tiffany stared at her before forcing a smile.

"Hey Irene. What are you going here?" She asked her even though she already knew the answer. "Well, I came to pick up _____." Irene smiled though inside she was nervous. "She's just getting ready. Why don't you wait a bit?" Irene nodded and Tiffany let her inside.

 

Irene stood in the living room while the girls were seated down. "Why don't you sit down?" Jessica offered. "Ah. No thank you. I don't think _____ will take too long." She answered. "Alright. But do you need anything?" Irene shook her head.

 

"Is something going on between you and _____?" Tiffany asked out of nowhere.

 

"Uh..." A blush formed on Irene's cheeks as she looked at all of them. "I-I... Y-Yes? Well... I really like her..." She shyly admitted. "I-Is that okay with you unnies?" She asked quietly.

 

"Of course. You make maknae a lot happier." Hyoyeon said. "It's fine. Just don't hurt her." Jessica warned. "I promise, I won't ever." She smiled at them.

Tiffany just stared at them and you soon came out in skinny jeans and a white long sleeved blouse while wearing the necklace Victoria gave you before with your hair let down. "Oh! Unnie, you're already here." Irene smiled.

 

"Did you wait long?" You asked her. "I just got here a few minutes ago." She reassured you. "Okay then." A cough made you two remember you weren't alone.

 

"Well, both of you take care. Irene, make sure not to stay out too late." Taeyeon told her. "Dae unnie." You smiled then waved at them. "Bye unnies. See you later." You held Irene's hand and closed the door.

 

"I'll text you later." You said as you left.

 

A silence then settled in the living room while they stared at the door and Jessica glanced at her best friend.

 

Tiffany had her fists clenched tightly and was breathing heavily a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter