Chapter 6

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already evening when Tiffany got back to the dorm. Nickhun decided to bring her back when he realized how late it was. And surprising herself, she didn't tell Nickhun about her relationship with you. She just didn't have the heart to tell such a nice guy.

 

Other than that, she was also curious as to what the feeling she had when she was with said male. She couldn't quite understand it, but she seemed happy.

 

As soon as she arrived at the dorm, she was surprised to see the TV still and someone was on the couch. "You sure took your time." Tiffany jumped when the person suddenly spoke without looking at her.

 

Tiffany sighed and composed herself before looking at the person closer. "Jessi?" She was surprised the girl was still awake because she was usually asleep.

 

"What took you so long?" The ice princess ignored the surprise on the latter's face and stared intently at her. "I told you, I was with Nickhun oppa." When she walked closer, she was even more surprised to see you sleeping on the shorter girl's lap. "What are you-"

 

"You said you wouldn't take too long. Do you know how worried she was? She kept contacting you but you never answered to any of her messages or calls." It was obvious that Jessica was angry but she had to stay calm and quiet since she didn't want to wake you up.

 

"I know. But we lost track of time." Tiffany sighed and went to touch you, but Jessica swatted her hand away. "I'm not letting you get near her unless you apologize. She waited up for you Tiff. She was fine with you going out, but I could see how disappointed she was when you didn't even bother telling her." Jessica then got up and carried you.

 

She walked to your shared room then turned to Tiffany before entering, the words she said made the guilt in Tiffany's heart consume her. "I never want to see her crying the way she did."

 

You woke up the next day and looked to the side when you felt someone hugging you. You were hopping to see Tiffany sleeping next to you, but much to your disappointment, it was Jessica. And to your surprise, she was awake. "Good morning unnie." You smiled at her. "Morning."

 

You were both quiet for a while before you asked. "Where's Tiffany unnie? Did she get home alright?" Jessica frowned and sighed as she hugged you tighter then ran her fingers through your hair gently. "She's fine. She just got home late." She mumbled and you nod. "I see. She should have called me so I could have picked her up..." Jessica looked at you as you closed your eyes.

 

She was just hoping that what Yoona told her last night wasn't true.

 

   Flashback

 

Six of the girls that were at the dorm were just watching some movies to pass the time then Jessica felt her phone vibrate. It was a text from Yoona.

 

"Unnie, why is Tiffany unnie with Nickhun oppa?"

 

A sigh passed the girl's lips as she read it. "He asked her out."

 

"Does ____ know?"

 

Jessica stared at it for a while before replying. "Most probably. They always tell each other where they are."

 

"Arraso, but... Doesn't oppa have a thing for Fany unnie?"

 

"He does. Tiffany knows that too, but I doubt anything will happen."

 

"Are you sure? Because, I just saw them and he was hugging her. I'm not sure if he kissed her because of the angle."

 

Jessica's eyes widen and reread the message just to make sure she read it righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter