Chapter 11

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And our winner is.... *drum roll*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

IRENE!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy! :)

 

 

It was boring since you weren't allowed to leave the dorm. Being sick , but it did have its perks. "Unnie, can I have ice cream?" Yoona looked at you in disbelief and shook her head. "No way. You're still sick and you want ice cream?" You nod your head and pout. "No. No way." She looked away from your adorable face.

 

"Yuri unnie~ pwease~" you showed her your puppy eyes. And since Yuri loved spoiling you, she agreed. "Unnie, no! She won't recover any faster if you give her ice cream." Seohyun scolded. "But I remembered that fevers go down with cold stuff?" Yuri puffed her cheeks. "You spoil maknae too much." Jessica sighed and face palmed.

 

"But she wants it and look! She's so adorable!" Yuri hugged you and showed them your face, making them cringe and look away. "Yah! Stop it! We know she's a cute fluff ball but she is sick!" They chorused. Yuri huffed and pulled you closer. "Fine. Be that way. I'll treat my little puppy to ice cream later." You beamed at her and cheered. "Yay~"

 

They could only roll their eyes at your childishness and smile, seeing that you're feeling at least a bit better.

----------

"Let's go to the ice cream shop!" Yuri then grabbed you and gave you a piggyback ride then took Jessica's hand before heading to the door. "Yah! Wait!" Jessica squirmed and tried to break free but found herself getting dragged by her girlfriend. "Come on Sicababy. You need to stop sleeping so much and hang out with me and maknae!" The black pearl exclaimed.

 

You giggled and grinned wildly as the two bickered and debated about who was more childish. You then pointed to your favorite ice cream parlor. "There unnie!" Jessica gave up and allowed herself to be dragged by the taller woman but smiled.

 

The three of you arrived and you smiled softly at the place. This was where you and Tiffany would mostly hand out before. Memories of the past soon flooded your mind and you feel your heart beat a bit faster. You wrap your arms around Yuri's neck and sigh.

 

"You okay?" You nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I just remembered..." Jessica smiles slightly and pats your head. "Don't worry. I'm here for you."

 

"Yah! I'm here too!" Yuri protested. "Fine. We're here for you." Jessica rolled her eyes as Yuri showed a grin. "Let's order." Yuri proceeded to the cashier. "Unnie. Put me down first." You squirmed. They laughed and she let you down on your feet.

 

"____-ah! Good to see you again!" Mina smiled as she saw you. She became your friend because of your frequent visits. "You too Mina. How have you been? Sorry I haven't come lately." You rub your neck. "Psh. I should be asking you that. I didn't think that would happen." You smiled sadly. "But anyway, let's forget about that. I've been well. We've got new flavors!" She grinned excitedly. "Jinja? Which one?"

 

You two were talking so much that you forgot about your two companions. "Ehem." You both turn your heads. "Oh, unnie!" Your eyes widen and they chuckled. "I almost forgot why we were here." You mumbled. "That's fine. You seemed busy." Jessica laughed. You puffed your cheeks.

 

"What can I get for ya?" Mina asked nicely. "I'll have chocolate. Sica wants mint." Yuri said. You look at the list and think. "Hmm... Can I have the vanilla and also some strawberry?" She nodded. "Coming right up."

 

"Strawberry?" The two tilted their heads. You rub the back of your neck and sigh. "I always had strawberry whenever I get ice cream because Tiffany would always give me some. It's happened a lot of times, I got used to it, I guess." You sighed and looked out the window.

 

There was silence until you three got your ice creams and paid. "Oh right! ____ can I ask a favor?" Mina's eyes sparkled as she looked at you. "What is it?"

 

"Can you sing for the shop?"

 

 

     Somewhere outside

 

"Come on Tiff. I heard that this place is the best for ice cream." Nickhun happily tugged at the girl's hand.

 

It wasn't that she disliked ice cream. It just reminded her of you. She loved ice cream, especially strawberry that's why she always fed you that flavor.

 

Now that Nickhun mentioned a great ice cream place, she wondered if you were in your favorite shop. But she doubt that the others would let you leave the dorm since you just recovered from your fever. As much as she wants to forget, her mind and heart won't seem to let that happen.

 

She didn't even realize where they were until they stopped walking. "See? This place looks so cool." Her eyes widen. No way. This was....

 

She looked inside and her eyes widen more when she saw Jessica and Yuri talking to Mina.

 

That was odd. How did they know Mina? She remembered them only coming here once. And it wasn't her shift that time even. It left her with one conclusion, and she hoped she was wrong.

 

They entered and everyone seemed to be looking in one place in specific. "What flavor do you want Tiffany?" Nickhun asked. "Strawberry and vanilla." He nodded and ordered for both of them.

 

Then Tiffany's heartbeat picked up when she heard an all too familiar voice.

 

 

When I see your smile

Tears run down my face I can't replace

And now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter