Chapter 50

Just A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Just let me explain, please, _____." Chanyeol pleaded while the other continued to struggle from both Yoona and Yuri's hold. "Don't ing call me that!" The brunette yelled angrily as she continued to thrash in the pair's hold. "Please, please, let me talk. I didn't mean to hurt you." Tears had spilled from the male's eyes, but it wasn't because of the pain on his cheek after Skylar punched him earlier.

 

"No! Shut up! You aren't him!" Yuri grunted and looked at Yoona before the two of them forced Skylar down on the couch to stop her from struggling. Taeyeon quickly walked over and made Skylar look at her. She saw the swirl of emotions in the younger girl's eyes, but chose to ignore it for the time being. "Skylar, calm down. We know that this is all hard to take in, but please, we need you to listen."

 

Tiffany saw the resentment and anger Skylar had before she carefully asked Taeyeon to move then cupped the angered woman's face with both hands and looked in her eyes. She took in a deep breath before wrapping her arms tightly around the girl before she felt her stiffen in her arms. At least she stopped.

 

~earlier~

 

 "I'm so sorry, Tiffany noona. I could have helped you. I should have talked to _____." Chanyeol shook his head while holding it. "Chanyeol, what are you saying?" Tiffany asked as she faced the boy. Chanyeol's eyes glistened as he glared at the floor.

 

"Skylar, no..." He shook his head before lifting it to look at the nine women. "_____, she is my sister."

 

A silence settled in the room and Chanyeol could see the shock and surprise in each of their faces. He looked at Tiffany and clenched his fists. "I know about you and her, and I'm so sorry I never once said anything. I'm sorry I caused her so much pain and made her believe she was alone all this time."

 

Tiffany looked at him with pure confusion. "I don't get it. _____ said that she was an orphan." Chanyeol nodded with a grimace. "Our parents died, along with her twin sister. _____ wanted to be an artist, but Quincy, Park Jisoo, just wanted to stay a regular life. She said being an artist was too much of a hassle. So, in the end, Jisoo said she would only stay as _____'s number one face and best friend and I wasn't interested in becoming an artist." Tears streamed down the EXO member's face. "I was the only one that survived after the incident. But I wasn't able to help or contact _____... I was still too young to do anything. After all of that, I did the only thing I could do. I trained myself to everything and did my best to become a trainee. At first, it didn't matter which group took me in, as long as I could find _____. But when I saw your debut... When I saw her, I made up my mind and joined SM. But as soon as I was there... I couldn't do it. It had been so long since I last saw her and suddenly... I didn't know how to tell her. It was years after the incident and all she knew was that we were dead. I saw how happy she was with you and thought that... How can I make her happy like that?"

 

"Chanyeol..." Tiffany gently placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "You could have made her happy." Jessica spoke up from her seat. "I mean, sure, she may have been happy to find out you were alive." She added. "You assumed she would have gotten mad at you... Didn't you? You thought she would get mad that you didn't tell her and made her believe you were dead." Taeyeon muttered softly. "Chanyeol... We all know that ____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter